12

"And what about the money I gave you yesterday?" Jimin flinched hearing his father's stern voice as he glanced at his mother for some help who was sitting on the couch but as usual she rolled her eyes ignoring him.

Jimin gulped as he looked down on the floor, his little palm was sweating as he wiped them on his pants, taking some courage he looked up at his father. "D-Dad that's not last week it's last month." Mr. Park glares at Jimin as the boy looks down. it's last year s-so we have a lot of assignments to do, and we need supplies for it." Jimin tried to explain while stuttering knowing a lot of questions will come from his father and lastly he is going to beg him for money.

Something in Jimin's words catches Mrs. Park's attention, she puts her phone aside as sat with crossed legs. "Oh, yeah this is your last year." Suddenly her voice boomed in the small living room catching Both father and son's attention, Jimin nodded eagerly Maybe, her some of brain cells started working, so maybe now she can help him get some money, but his expressions turned sour hearing his mother next question. "Aren't you getting any job offers from big companies?"

Of course, Jimin is brilliant in studies including many things he got many offers from big companies, but he can't accept it before completing his internship. He got the information about the internship where he is going to get but, he can't spell the information in front of his parents, he can't let their hope high, just to crush them. He is going to be an employee of 'Jeon companies' but he doesn't know if it's going to be permanent or not.

He shook his head snapping out of his thoughts when his mother again called him. "Umm... Yeah about internship they are going to release the information soon. 

Observing how his mother's eyes crinkles with some hope he felt content. He just wants his parents to be proud of him, but in the end they always ended up being disappointed.

Mother and son's attention turned towards elder Park who cleared his throat to get their attention. "You don't have to get any job, after completing this year and internship, you are getting married."

Jimin's body turned cold after registering his father's words, his knees turned jelly, as he tried to hold himself in front of his parents, no it's not possible, maybe he heard the wrong thing.

His eyes turned towards his mother who immediately looked away from him, and he understood that he didn't hear wrong, he wanted to protest, he wanted to scream, he wanted to deny but no words came out of his mouth but a muffled sob.

To be Continued.

👀?