16

Days turned into weeks and Jimin is enjoying working in Jeon's company, he didn't talk much to his parents and gladly they didn't say anything to him after dropping a bomb on him. Everything is going smooth like butter. Working on the 'Human Resources Department' isn't easy but Jimin is intelligent and he is managing everything till now, but the thing is bothering him that he didn't get to thank that tall man. He has seen the employees many times each of them, but the tall man is no where to be found, he even thought about to go to the upper floors but immediately blocked the thoughts since, he don't want to create any fuss.

It's been a month Jimin is working here as an intern and today as always he is late by some minutes, he rushed towards the elevator when he saw it was about to close, he set his foot between the doors and sighed entering inside, his senses filled by rich musky to his surprise the taller man stood inside leaning back on the wall.

Jimin blinked as he averted his gaze from the men and touched the button. Suddenly Jimin find himself sweating profusely even though the temperature is normal like everyday. Maybe it's because of the another presence in the elevator, or is it specially because of this man.

Jimin secretly glanced at him just to find him looking straight with poker face. The smaller one again noticed the man's perfect costume and unconsciously looked upon himself, today he also looks good. Should he Thank the man? A thought crossed Jimin's mind. He bit his lower lip again glancing at the taller, by looks he seems he could kill anyone who will try to approach him but who knows right? As they say-

'Don't judge a book by it's cover'.

Jimin clutched on his office bag and tried to look confident. "Hello, sir." He blurted out.

The taller man's muscles tensed as he tried to make a straight face and threw a glance at Jimin.

Jimin shuddered by the look as his smile fell. But it returns soon when the man nodded at him with saying anything

Jimin got a little more confidence as he started. "Thank you for helping me that day, you may not remember me, but a month ago, we met here in the elevator and I forgot the direction and I asked you-"

And just like that, without hearing his full speech the man left.

That's rude.

Jimin pouted as his words stopped abruptly, he didn't heard a ping from elevator he didn't realised when they reached and the man left.

To be Continued.

Phew 😌

Phew 😌