23

"No, hyung he is being mean to me, I will not talk to him right now, maybe tomorrow but not right now." Pouted as he chippred on the phone to Jin who is on the other line.

"But Jimin when you will not tell him what is bothering you how will he understand you?" Jin frowned as he tried to make Jimin understand the situation.

Jimin got lost for a second thinking, a situation like this never happened in their life, and even something bothers him, Jungkook always used to ask him if he is having any problem and if something is bothering him, but now the man is ignoring him and that's what is bothering him, how should he tell him?

"Jimin are you there... Hello?" Jin's worried voice brought him back out of his thoughts as he shook his head.

"Yeah, yes Hyung I will try to talk to him but not now maybe tomorrow." Jimin sulks as he scrunched up his nose, he is not going to talk to that Jeon, or after hearing again Jackson's name from Jeon's mouth Jimin don't know what he will do with Jeon.

So, it's better if he just shut up for today and sleep peacefully.

They bid goodbye to eachother and Jimin laid down on his bed, he will not wait for Jeon to enter since he knows the man is maybe somewhere in the house and still working, Jimin didn't even check if Jeon eat or not the dinner prepared by him since he doesn't want to hear.

"Jackson cook very delicious."

Fuck Jackson Wang and Fuck Jeon Jungkook.

With the last thought Jimin drifted into a deep sleep.

"You are mine, only mine... Jackson." Jungkook wishpers, cornering Jackson to the wall as he glanced at Jimin with the corner of his eyes and smirked.

Jimin's fist clenched as he gritted his teeth while looking at them.

"Do you Jackson Wang take, Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked to Jackson who smiled and nodded shyly looking like a monkey.

"Use your mouth please." The priest warned.

"I-I do." Jackson said while glaring at the priest who just rolled his eyes looking away.

"Now it's your turn." The priest turned towards Jungkook. "Do you Jeon Jungkook take, Jackson Wang as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked and Jungkook still had his cold expressions on and turned towards the crowd.

There stood Jimin with teary eyes.

Jeon smirked.

"I-"

"NOOOOOOO." Jimin screamed as he tried to make Jeon stop, but ended up falling from the bed to the floor. "Auchh." Jimin whines as he rubbed his ass after standing up from the floor.

Horrified expressions returned on his face once he remembered the dream he just saw, Jimin gulped as he felt his throat getting dry and eyes went wide.

No, this is not happening, I won't let it happen, Jeon Jungkook is only mine, he belongs to me or no one else. Jimin's fist and jaw clenched.

I have to do something before it's get too late.

To be Continued.

I was on BrEaK? Wasn't I?🤔wtf I am doing?😭

wtf I am doing?😭

Each one of you COMMENT!🙏🏻
Spam my notification box💌💝