Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Sister Zhang, how long will it take for us to arrive?" Sitting in the co-pilot, Qiao Yiyue looked at the motionless scenery, feeling extremely anxious.

Zhang Xiaoli, who was driving beside him, looked at the navigation and said, "I can't help it. It's the morning rush hour. This section is about to enter the tunnel, so it's very congested every day. Just wait until you pass the tunnel." "Oh my god,

really I am so anxious."

"Calm down, there is nothing you can do if you encounter such a thing." "

How can I be calm? There is no way to be calm." Qiao Yiyue said, "Today is a graduation ceremony, yes It's my last day at school, and I don't want to be late on such an important day."

Qiao Yiyue said so, but in fact she was so anxious to go to school, not because today is the graduation ceremony, but because Because at today's graduation ceremony, their school will invite the internationally renowned actress Gu Xiwen to be a guest speaker.

Qiao Yiyue is a fan of Gu Xiwen.

She never told anyone about this, only she knew about it.

"Do you love school so much? You don't usually stay in school, but now you think about it." Zhang Xiaoli teased Qiao Yiyue.

Qiao Yiyue curled her lips, "It's not because this job is too troublesome, and I have to run around every day. In addition to the modern drama I participated in before, I feel that since my junior year, I have not I've stayed in school for a few days."

Zhang Xiaoli said, "Where is this? Good thing, you are young now, you have good looks and money, so you have to take advantage of this time to increase your popularity. Otherwise, after ten or twenty years, according to the update speed of the entertainment industry, you will soon be eliminated by the general environment "

"Well, I know." Qiao Yiyue knew that what Zhang Xiaoli said was for her own good, so she accepted it humbly.

Just like today, she didn't come late on purpose, but a variety show she participated in filming ended early this morning.

After the end, she catches the earliest flight back. From yesterday morning to now, she just squinted for a while during the two hours on the plane.

Glancing at the navigation, Zhang Xiaoli said, "Go to sleep for a while, I will call you when you arrive at school."

Qiao Yiyue also glanced at the navigation, "Don't sleep, if you sleep, your face will be swollen again." You can't meet Gu Xiwen with a swollen face.

To say how much Qiao Yiyue likes Gu Xiwen, apart from the process of chasing stars, she even changed her major for Gu Xiwen.

Since childhood, Qiao Yiyue has had outstanding interests and talents in painting. No matter what it is, as long as she looks roughly the same, she can draw almost the same.

When she was in high school, her goal was always the Academy of Fine Arts, so she specially enrolled in the Art High School and worked hard for it. In the third year of high school, Qiao January stayed in the studio almost 24 hours a day, which also caused her to be upset every day, just like suffering from bipolar disorder.

During her most difficult days, she saw a movie starring Gu Xiwen.

At that time, Gu Xiwen was not yet a movie queen, but that movie gave Qiao Yiyue a ray of light in her darkest days. In the following time, Qiao January still soaked in the studio every day, and then watched the movie while drawing.