Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "Ahhhhh!" Qiao Yiyue thought that Gu Xiwen was angry with her previous request, but she didn't expect that she really said good morning to herself by voice.

    Qiao Yiyue's sudden scream startled Zhang Xiaoli and Ye Shining, especially Zhang Xiaoli, who almost slammed on the brakes and stopped halfway.

    Ye Shining hurriedly asked, "What's the matter?"

    Qiao Yiyue looked like she was about to cry, and pointed to the phone, "Xixi, Xixi said good morning to me."

    "Just because of this?"

    "Yeah!"

    Ye Shining said with a helpless smile, "You really like Gu Xiwen."

    Qiao Yiyue nodded heavily, "I like Xixi the most!" It's

    really amazing to like Gu Xiwen so much, to have such a reaction strangeness. Ye Shining expressed his understanding of Qiao Yiyue's fan behavior.

    Ye Shining jokingly said to Qiao Yiyue, "Xiao Qiao, if there is 100 million on your left, it is Gu Xiwen. Do you choose 100 million or Gu Xiwen."

    Qiao Yiyue said without hesitation, "Choose 100 million!"

    This answer surprised Ye Shining, "100 million is more important than Gu Xiwen?"

    Qiao Yiyue shook his head and said with a smile, "With 100 million, I can support Xixi Already."

    Zhang Xiaoli continued, "If you choose Gu Xiwen, it will be more than 100 million."

    Qiao Yiyue was stunned for a moment, she forgot that there was such a saying, but she quickly said, "I want I don’t want to be taken care of by Xixi, I don’t want to be taken care of by Xixi.”

    Qiao Yiyue said it in an upright manner, completely forgetting who was begging Gu Xiwen in the video the day before yesterday.

    "It's not difficult to take care of Gu Xiwen." Ye Shining said, "As long as you work hard and become an actress like her one day, then you can take care of her."

    Qiao Yiyue imagined that if she really made a lot of money, took care of Gu Xiwen, and then shut her up in the room to be a canary, only she could see it every day, it seemed pretty good.

    However, Joe January quickly abandoned the idea. For a person as perfect as Xixi, he should be outside for everyone to see.

    Everyone can watch Xixi during the day, but she can watch it at night. Just like the side where they shared the same bed, Xixi was lying beside her in a silk pajamas.

    Ahhh, no more.

    "Hiss—" Just thinking about it, Qiao Yiyue couldn't help drooling.

    Ye Shining didn't know what Qiao Yiyue was thinking, but seeing that she was drooling imaginatively, she knew she must be thinking of something good.

    "However, is it really okay for the three of us to discuss our boss like this here?" Zhang Xiaoli couldn't help but said.

    "It's okay, I won't know if we discuss Xixi." Qiao Yiyue said, then tapped the voice again, and heard Gu Xiwen's words again: Good morning.

    Xixi's voice is so nice, I really want to hear it every day.

    correct! She can set the sound of Xixi as an alarm. In this way, she can hear Xixi say good morning to her every morning.

    Singing and laughing all the way, the three arrived at the crew. As soon as he got out of the car, Qiao Yiyue saw a familiar black nanny car parked on the side of the road.