Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    A few days passed quickly. On Saturday morning, Qiao Yiyue flew to City B with Gu Xiwen, Murong Ningning and Ye Shining.

    Because it was just a charity gala, and Murong Ningning was with him, Zhang Xiaoli didn't go there together. It just so happened that she took advantage of this time to go home.

    Except for Qiao Yiyue, Murong Ningning and Ye Shining both lived in City B. Ye Shining himself is from City B, while Murong Ningning lives in the staff dormitory of the headquarters in City B because of his work.

    When they went to city B, Gu Xiwen told them both to go back, and she drove Qiao Yiyue out by herself.

    In the car, Qiao Yiyue sat in the passenger seat of Gu Xiwen, she was nervous and excited. What was nervous was that she felt that she hadn't been alone with Gu Xiwen for a long time, and what was exciting was that she sat in Gu Xiwen's co-pilot.

    Qiao Yiyue remembered that the last time she came to City B was when she was 16 years old, and their whole family came to City B for tourism. That trip, Joe January is still fresh in his memory.

    At that time, they reported their names in the town, 300 yuan per person, including food, accommodation and play, but they were taken to a shopping place before leaving. If she didn't buy it, she wouldn't be allowed to go out. As a result, her mother spent more than 2,000 yuan on some useless things and became a big consumer in their group.

    "Sister, where are we going now?"

    "I'm going to buy you a dress."

    "Do you know where I can buy a dress?"

    After asking, Qiao Yiyue felt that she was a little idiot for this question. People from city B, and city B is so big and prosperous, how could they not know where dresses are sold.

    Qiao Yiyue hurriedly said, "Don't answer me...this question is too stupid."

    Gu Xiwen chuckled and didn't say anything.

    Looking at the scenery outside the car window, Qiao Yiyue couldn't help sighing: "City B is just different. I used to think that City D was prosperous enough and quite big, but compared with real big cities, it's still a bit small .”

    "In the future, do you want to live in City B?"

    Qiao Yiyue thought about this question seriously, then shook his head resolutely, "I don't want to, although City B is very nice and big, but I still prefer D There are more cities."

    After finishing speaking, Qiao Yiyue suddenly realized a problem, and she asked Gu Xiwen, "Sister, the headquarters of our studio is in City B, so after the filming of "Deep Palace Falling" is over, I will Don't you want to come to City B too?"

    "No." Gu Xiwen said, "We also have a spot in City D." "What

    about you? You will come back when the time comes."     "

    Yeah."

Gu Xi heard about it, but in the future they will be in different cities and have different jobs, so he still can't see her every day.

    It was a matter of time before Gu Xiwen left, Qiao Yiyue had thought about it a long time ago, but when she heard Gu Xiwen say this with her own ears, she couldn't help but feel sad.

    Hearing that there was no sound from the side, Gu Xiwen turned his head and glanced at Qiao Yiyue, then quickly withdrew his gaze, "Why didn't you talk?" "

    Sad." Qiao Yiyue pouted, looking pitiful.

    "What are you sad about?"

    "When I think about being separated from my senior sister, there is nothing in my heart."