Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Originally, Qiao Yiyue wanted to stay at home for a few more days before work, otherwise he would not know when the next time he would go home. But on the second day after the pig slaughter, Qiao Yiyue received a call from Ye Shining, saying that there was a movie script, which was very good, and asked Qiao Yiyue if he would like to try it.

    As soon as she heard that it was a good script, Qiao Yiyue would certainly not refuse it. She is now in the rising period of her job, so as long as she has a good script, she can accept it.

    After saying goodbye to their parents, Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xiwen returned to the studio in City D non-stop. Ye Shining returned the house in the film and television city after the film was finished, and took the things back to D City.

    On the way back, Qiao Yiyue was quite happy. But when he was about to reach City D, Qiao Yiyue suddenly felt sad.

    Gu Xiwen was driving, habitually looking at the mirror on the right, and when she was paying attention to the vehicles behind, she inadvertently caught a glimpse of Qiao Yiyue pursing her mouth, looking very unhappy.

    "What?" Gu Xiwen asked suspiciously.

    "If I try the movie this time, I will go to work." Qiao Yiyue's voice was slightly crying, "In this case, I will have to separate from you..." Separate from Gu

    Xiwen Sooner or later, Qiao Yiyue thought about it when they were not together before. After the filming of "Deep Palace Falls", they will enter a different group again, and they don't know when they will have the opportunity to cooperate with Gu Xiwen again next time.     She had obviously prepared herself mentally, but when the day really came, she still couldn't face it calmly. Especially now that she and Gu Xiwen are together, the two of them are in the period of passionate love, and she wishes to grow on Gu Xiwen every day.     Woohoo, she is going to be separated from Xixi, and she will be busy with her own business in the future, so there may not be a time when she will be able to meet each other. Once they couldn't meet each other, wouldn't she and Xixi become an online dating?     This is not the scariest thing, what if Xixi fell in love with someone else during this period?     Ahhh, she can't think about it anymore, the more she thinks about it, the more terrifying she gets.

    Hearing this reason, Gu Xiwen was very happy. She deliberately joked and said to Qiao Yiyue, "Then what should I do? Why don't you go, I'll take you back to City B, and follow me to the next set."

    Qiao Yiyue believed Gu Xiwen's words, and considered the matter seriously, and then she said: "Then am I obsessed with beauty and playful? If it gets out, won't I be the same as those foolish lords in ancient times?" " "

    The idiom "Wanwusangzhi" should not be suitable for this." Gu Xiwen couldn't help reminding.

    Qiao Yiyue thought about it, and it seemed inappropriate, "Forget about this, I'm very conflicted now. I want to go to work, but I don't want to be separated from you. Tell me, what should I do?" "This

    time Where was the movie shot?" Gu Xiwen asked.

    Qiao Yiyue said, "I don't know about that yet."

    "Let's go back and talk about it first."

    "Well..."

    It was already afternoon when we returned to D City, Gu Xiwen took Qiao Yiyue to the studio in D City, Ye Shining and the others were already waiting in the studio.

    Ye Shining, Zhang Xiaoli and even Qin Haolan all knew what Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xi heard, and they all heard it from Murong Ningning.

    After hearing this, everyone opened their mouths in surprise. Qin Haolan and Ye Shining's first thought was: no, we need to do a good job of public relations in this aspect now.