Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    "What would you like to have for lunch today?" Qiao Yiyue asked Gu Xiwen who was lying beside her, "I'm not here this week, did you not eat well?" Others said she lost weight, but Qiao Yiyue herself did

    n't She could feel it, but she could tell that Gu Xiwen must have lost weight. Thinking about the time when she was not at home, she should be eating takeaway.

    "Go to my house for lunch today. My parents are waiting for you."

    "Huh??" Qiao Yiyue was stunned for a moment, "When did you decide?

    " You are in special training. My mother heard that you came back yesterday, so she invited you to have dinner today."

    Seeing Qiao Yiyue's expression, Gu Xiwen asked her: "You don't want to go?"

    "It's not that you don't want to go." Qiao Yiyue Said, "I will be very nervous if I go to see your mother."

    "Don't be nervous, she likes you very much."

    Qiao Yiyue hesitated, "Then go." She got up quickly, "I'll go clean up "

    Today is the second time Qiao Yiyue saw Gu Xiwen's parents, and she still dressed up well. First, she took a shower, then put on some light makeup for herself, and then found a suit of clothes that she thought was decent.

    Before that, Qiao Yiyue's figure was similar to that of Gu Xiwen. Although she was a few centimeters shorter than Gu Xiwen, her weight was almost the same. But after this week of special training, she has become much lighter, and the clothes that used to fit her are now a little bulky.

    After getting dressed and putting on makeup, Qiao Yiyue looked at herself in the mirror, "Xixi, I seem to have really lost weight. My face is not as round as before, and my legs are also much thinner." "You just lost weight."

    Gu Xiwen said that when she came back last night, Qiao Yiyue was still sleeping. Before she even put her arms around her, she found that she had lost a lot of weight.

    "It's okay to be thinner. Before, I was thinking about whether to lose weight. But as a person, I want to lose weight, but I can't help but want to eat. This time I took this opportunity just right."

    I lost weight, Qiao Yiyue is very happy, but Gu Xiwen is not happy, "I think you were fine before." "

    You are the beauty in the eye of the beholder." Qiao Yiyue smiled, "So Say, Xixi, do you think I am as beautiful as Xi Shi?"

    Gu Xiwen said without hesitation, "You are more beautiful than Xi Shi."

    What Gu Xiwen said made Qiao Yiyue feel less nervous all of a sudden, she chuckled lightly: "I think Xixi is pretty. Xixi is the best-looking person in the whole world."

    Hearing her daily compliments, Gu Xiwen didn't say anything, just smiled and raised his hand to pinch her face.

    Qiao Yiyue hurriedly said: "Ah! Don't pinch my face! I just finished my makeup, and you pinched off the powder." Then, she quickly took out the powder from her bag and touched up the makeup.

    After getting dressed, the two set off. Gu Xiwen is a road idiot, and she needs to use her mobile phone to navigate when going to her parents' house. Fortunately, this thing is convenient now, otherwise Qiao Yiyue is afraid that one day Gu Xiwen drives out by herself, and she will not be able to find it.

    When I met Gu Sheng and Song Miao before, I was at the hotel, and today is the first time Qiao Yiyue came to Gu's house.

    Before coming to Gu's house, Qiao Yiyue felt that Gu Xiwen's villa in city B was very grand. But after coming to Gu's house, Qiao Yiyue realized that he was short of knowledge.