Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    May 15th is Qiao Yiyue's birthday. Because she and Gu Xiwen went back to their hometown to come out to her parents, the filming of "Walking with the Light" was postponed for a few days. On her birthday, she and Gu Xiwen Xi Wen is still filming in the crew.

    Waking up this morning, Qiao Yiyue received a gift from Gu Xiwen. It was a necklace that she had always liked but was not willing to buy.

    After giving Gu Xiwen a passionate kiss, she happily went to the set, and showed them the necklace that Gu Xiwen gave her whenever she met.

    Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xiwen had already disclosed their relationship to the public after obtaining their parents' consent, which indeed caused a lot of impact.

    The movie queen's public relationship and her homosexuality directly lead to the paralysis of Weibo, and finally calmed down. The topic about Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xiwen has been on the hot search list for three days.

    Since Qin Haolan and Ye Shining had already started to plan ahead, when this matter broke out, most people still supported and blessed them.

    Gu Xi smelled some powder, but it didn't have any effect. Joe was different in January. This incident, coupled with the broadcast and award of "Deep Palace Falls", increased his fans overnight.

    It was also this opportunity that Zhong Yiyao finally raised the banner of her CP fan in Yuexiaxiliu, and she started the CP fan group.

    "Sister January, happy birthday~"

    "Thank you Yaoyao."

    "I prepared a gift for you, you come with me."

    "What?"

    Qiao Yiyue was excited when she heard that Zhong Yiyao had prepared a gift for herself follow her.

    Zhong Yiyao took Qiao Yiyue out of her nanny car, opened the trunk, and saw something similar to a painting inside, on which she and Gu Xiwen looked at each other affectionately.

    Qiao Yiyue looked at the painting in surprise, "How did you do it?" He

    said it was a painting or not, because it seemed to be glued on with small particles of different colors, and it was a photo painting of Cheng Cheng.

    Zhong Yiyao said: "I just sent the photo of you and Xixi to the merchant, and the merchant printed the photo on it. Each piece has a number, so I just paste it on according to the number." "You glued it yourself?" Qiao Yiyue was the

    first Once I heard that there is such a thing, such a large painting, it feels like there can be hundreds of thousands of small particles, "You are too good, such a big thing, it has been glued for a long time, when did you stick it ?”     Since the filming of "Walk in the Light", Zhong Yiyao has pushed other jobs for food, and has been on the set almost every day. It's like this during the day, and they will have dinner with them at night. Qiao Yiyue can't imagine how long she will be stuck after returning home at night.     "Probably two months."     Hearing that she had been with her for two months, Qiao Yiyue, who was already moved, felt even more overwhelmed. She couldn't help but hugged Zhong Yiyao, "Xiao Yaoyao, sister is really in love Thank you for your gift, I like it so much."     Zhong Yiyao's gift to Qiao Yiyue was not expensive, only two or three hundred yuan on Taobao, but it was full of heart.     Looking at this painting, Qiao Yiyue liked it very much, "I will definitely take good care of it and hang it in the most conspicuous place of our house, so that I can see it every day." "As long as my sister likes it.     "     See While painting, Qiao Yiyue asked suspiciously: "When was this photo taken? Why don't I remember that Xixi and I took this kind of photo before." Zhong Yiyao laughed dryly, "     I took this photo secretly."     "No wonder." Although it was a candid photo, both the angle and the light were just right, "Did you also secretly take a lot of photos of me and Xixi?" "Well... quite a lot."     Qiao     Yi Yue raised her eyebrows, "Okay, you actually secretly took pictures of me and Xixi."