Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    "Excuse me, are you Qiao Yiyue?"

    Today is Qiao Yiyue's first day on the set of "Twin Flowers". As soon as she joined the set, a young girl came over and started talking to Qiao Yiyue.

    Qiao Yiyue recognized the girl. Her name is Zhong Yiyao, and she is a little flower who has been particularly popular recently. Although he is only nineteen years old, he is already an old drama player.

    Qiao Yiyue remembers seeing Zhong Yiyao on TV when she was in junior high school. At that time, she was only 9 years old, and she starred in two TV series and also shot a few commercials.

    After that, Zhong Yiyao rarely appeared in the public eye. It was not until last year that she completed her high school studies and was admitted to the Drama Academy that she returned to the screen. It has just been a year since it came back, and it has received several scripts and endorsements, and its popularity has not diminished.

    Qiao Yiyue remembered that she had never met Zhong Yiyao during the audition, did she join the group temporarily?

    "Yes, I'm Qiao Yiyue." Qiao Yiyue stopped and talked to Zhong Yiyao.

    Zhong Yiyao stretched out her hand and grabbed Qiao Yiyue's hand, which surprised Qiao Yiyue.

    The next moment, Zhong Yiyao said excitedly: "I like you very much, I am your fan, can you sign me?" "Ah? Yes, yes."

    This is the first time Qiao Yiyue met someone who likes herself fans, and the other party was actually Zhong Yiyao, who was more famous than her.

    "Thank you so much!" Zhong Yiyao said, and took out a notebook from her bag, "Please sign here for me, and write to my dear Yaoyao, Yao is Yao next to the word Wang."

    Qiao Nodding in January, she took the notebook from Zhong Yiyao's hand, signed her name as she said, and signed her own name at the end, "Okay, here you are." Zhong Yiyao took back the notebook     , Holding her in her arms like a treasure, "Thank you, I will definitely treasure it. I am so happy to be able to star in this movie with you this time." Being able to have fans who like her makes     Jo January was very happy, and she couldn't help but add a little bit to Zhong Yiyao in her heart. Unexpectedly, she also has fans now.

    Zhong Yiyao carefully put the notebook into her backpack, then looked around, and after confirming that there was no one there, she suddenly whispered to Qiao Yiyue: "I just saw that Gu Xiwen sent you here, so I said, Are you together?"

    Hearing this, Qiao Yiyue was taken aback for a moment, and then quickly said: "No, no, just, that is, I am an artist under her studio, so she, she takes good care of me That's all." At     this moment, Qiao Yiyue panicked, fearing that her relationship with Gu Xiwen would be known by others. It's not that their relationship is invisible, but if it is revealed that she and Xixi are together now, it will have a great impact on Xixi and her.     "Ah, that's it..." Zhong Yiyao said, with obvious disappointment in her tone, "It's a pity, I thought you two were together, so I was so happy."     Qiao Yiyue: "???"     Look Qiao Yiyue looked puzzled, and Zhong Yiyao said with some embarrassment, "I'm sorry, I may have scared me by saying that suddenly. In fact, I'm not only your fan, but I'm also a fan. At the same time, I'm also you and Gu Xiwen's CP fan."     Hearing this, Qiao Yiyue breathed a sigh of relief, and she asked Zhong Yiyao, "Do you think I have a CP resemblance to Xixi?" "     Of course." Zhong Yiyao said, "Last time you started as an illegitimate fan. The picture of rescuing Xixi in my hand is really dumbfounded, and I have become your CP fan since then."     Afraid that Qiao Yiyue would not believe it, Zhong Yiyao turned on her mobile phone and showed it to Qiao Yiyue, "Look, This is the food I produced for you, I hope you don't mind."     Qiao Yiyue glanced at it roughly, good guy, this is really her and Xixi's fan fiction, all of which were not published in Zhong Yiyao's memo go out.     "Thank you for liking me and Xixi." Qiao Yiyue said sincerely.     Zhong Yiyao chuckled, "You and Xixi are both excellent people, and deserve to be liked by more people." Her tone was full of pride.