Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    The next day, Qiao Yiyue went to Gu Xiwen's house as scheduled. It was only after I came that I realized that I didn't come here today to read the script, but to take makeup photos at the production team in the afternoon.

    This is the second time that Qiao Yiyue took Gu Xiwen's nanny car. When she got in the car, she smelled a good smell in the car and couldn't help sniffing it a few more times.

    It was Murong Ningning who drove the car. As an assistant, she was responsible for taking care of Gu Xiwen's daily life. Compared with her, Qin Haolan should be responsible for a lot of things, Qiao Yiyue didn't see him for two days.

    The car was driving, Qiao Yiyue was embarrassed to go to see Gu Xiwen all the time, so she turned her gaze out of the window. The windows of the car are covered with anti-spy film, the outside cannot see the inside, but the inside can see the outside.     Qiao Yiyue had signed a contract with Qin Haolan before, and now she is an artist under Gu Xiwen's banner. Because of her relationship, Zhang Xiaoli also signed to the studio and is still her assistant.     Normally, Qiao Yiyue has already signed a contract and should have her own agent, but Qin Haolan told her to wait, saying that there was not enough manpower, and wanted to find a better agent for her.     Qiao Yiyue didn't think there was anything wrong with this. She hasn't had an agent for such a long time, and it's not too late now.     Qiao Yiyue couldn't bear it any longer, and wanted to take a look at Gu Xiwen, so she opened her mouth to chat with her, "Senior sister, we are going to take a makeup photo, so when will we officially start the machine?" She said     , Turning her gaze to Gu Xiwen, she turned around and found that the other party was feigning sleep with her eyes closed, so she quickly covered her mouth for fear of disturbing Gu Xiwen's rest.     Murong Ningning happened to see this scene through the rearview mirror in the car, and couldn't help being teased by her appearance.     "You don't have to be so careful, Xiwen's sleep quality is very good, and you can hardly wake up when you fall asleep." Murong Ningning spoke in a normal voice.     Qiao Yiyue's body leaned forward, lying on the back of the passenger seat, and said in a low voice, "Is senior sister working hard every day?"

    "That's for sure." Murong Ningning said, "Almost every day, she is either catching up with announcements or on the way to them. In the past few days, in order to film "Deep Palace Falls", she has turned off some other work, so she can have a little leisure time. "

    If you want to survive in the entertainment industry, you have to put in more effort than ordinary people, even the high-ranking actress Gu Xiwen has to do the same.

    Because the survival of the fittest is particularly prominent in this circle, every year there will be all kinds of talented newcomers joining, if you don't work hard, you will be overtaken very quickly, and even forgotten by the audience.

    Joe January knew this very well.

    When she stepped into this circle, Qiao Yiyue made a decision, and she would stick to it no matter how hard or tiring she was.

    She also knows that everyone in the circle is working so hard, and some people can even go without sleep in order to make a good work, but if this matter is on Gu Xiwen, she feels distressed.

    According to Gu Xiwen's background conditions, even if he is not in the entertainment industry, he is still a wealthy and noble family, and he may earn more money in a year than in the entertainment industry. But she still chose to work hard in such a place.

    Perhaps, this is really love.

    Murong Ningning drove to the set, and as soon as the car stopped, Gu Xiwen opened his eyes.