Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    As Tang Linli said, graduation equals unemployment.

    It has been nearly two months since the graduation ceremony, and Joe has not received a new job in January.

    Fortunately, a sum of money was paid for the last filming, which was enough for her to live a normal life for a while. Even if there is no job, Qiao Yiyue is not in a hurry, she always believes that opportunities are always reserved for those who are prepared.

    Therefore, during the days when there was no work, Qiao Yiyue had been watching movies in his rented apartment to learn acting skills.

    In addition, Qiao Yiyue gave full play to her painting ability and received some painting requests on the Internet, usually drawing some character designs.

    Qiao Yiyue herself has a high talent for painting, and one of her draft drawings can be sold for one to two thousand yuan, sometimes even more.

    It's just that painting is not an easy task. It takes a lot of time to draw a good picture.

    Qiao Yiyue likes to read novels, and also draws some pictures for free for the novels she likes. Because there is only one mobile phone number, she uses the same Weibo for painting and personal, and her nickname is: Qiao Yiyue, who was born in May.

    Just recently, Zhang Xiaoli said that there will be an ancient costume palace fighting drama to start casting, and Qiao Yiyue plans to try it.

    Most of the movies she watched were also played by Gu Xiwen, and while watching, she was intoxicated by Gu Xiwen's acting skills and beauty.

    Who said that Xixi of their family only has good looks but no acting skills, if she really doesn't have acting skills, she can become a movie queen? As far as this acting skill is concerned, I wonder if there is anyone in the entertainment industry who can match it.

    Woohoo, how can Xixi be so beautiful.

    Qiao Yiyue hugged the pillow and imagined that Gu Xiwen was beside her, and couldn't help rolling on the carpet with excitement.

    Rolling and rolling, Qiao Yiyue's stomach started to growl.

    No way, Qiao Yiyue paused the movie, got up and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. He opened the refrigerator, only to find that it was cleaner than his own face.

    Looking at the sun outside again, Qiao Yiyue took a deep breath, it was time to go out and do some shopping.

    It may be because she was born in the countryside, she learned to be diligent and thrifty when she was a child, and she has kept this habit since she came to the big city.

    For the problem of eating, she has always been able to do it by herself and has to do it herself. Takeaway is delicious, but it is expensive, and the materials used are not necessarily better than those used by oneself.

    It's August and it's hot summer outside.

    Qiao Yiyue went out wearing a cap and sun protection clothing. As soon as she got out of the cave, she felt a layer of sweat on her body.

    Staring at the sun, Qiao Yiyue quickened his pace.

    Fortunately, there is a large fresh food supermarket not far from their community. Qiao Yiyue bought some meat, some vegetables, some fruits, snacks, and drinks.

    This purchase is enough for her to eat for a week.

    On the way back, Qiao Yiyue carried a plastic bag in one hand, and she felt like she was going to be roasted.