Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Qiao January joined the group in the morning, Zhang Xiaoli and Ye Shining came at noon, but as a manager, Ye Shining didn't need to be here all the time, so she left after staying for a while. Zhang Xiaoli is Qiao Yiyue's assistant, so she has to be here almost 24 hours a day when she joins the filming team.

    The reason why Zhang Xiaoli came later than Qiao Yiyue was because she went to a nearby hotel to give Qiao Yiyue a room. Although the filming location of this movie was in City B, it was on the edge of City B, and Gu Xiwen's home It is located in the city center, and it takes about two or three hours to go back and forth, which is inconvenient.

    Hearing Zhang Xiaoli and Qiao Yiyue say that the room has been opened, Zhong Yiyao hurriedly asked: "Sister Yiyue, which hotel are you staying in?" Qiao Yiyue said, "It

    seems to be a hotel next door." She was not very sure, So I asked Zhang Xiaoli, "Sister Zhang, it's a hotel."

    "It's a hotel." Zhang Xiaoli said.

    "One Party Hotel." Zhong Yiyao's eyes lit up when she heard the name of the hotel, "That's a coincidence, I also booked in One Party Hotel, hehehe, so I can go to sister January's room for a visit when I have nothing to do at night." Zhang

    Xiaoli She secretly looked at Zhong Yiyao, she knew Zhong Yiyao, but she didn't know when the relationship between the other party and Qiao Yiyue became so good, and she called "Sister January" very kindly.     Qiao Yiyue said in full agreement: "Yes, yes, if you come tonight, let me read your novel about me and Xixi. Judging from Xixi's fan literature, it may be that I am not well-known, and the two of us have very little literature, so it is difficult to find. You are also really good, and you can actually produce your own food." Hearing Qiao Yiyue's words, Zhang Xiaoli     suddenly I understand, Zhong Yiyao, who dares to love, is a CP fan of Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xiwen, no wonder the relationship between the two has developed so well.     Zhong Yiyao said: "That's right, because there are too few articles on the Internet, I can only be self-sufficient. Although the writing is not very good, I haven't published it yet. I just read it for myself to satisfy my hunger." "It's amazing.     "

    "Sister January, don't you know how to draw? I know you have drawn Xixi many times before, haven't you ever drawn a fanart of yourself and Xixi?" A fanart of

    yourself and Xixi?

    Qiao Yiyue recalled it, she seemed to have never painted this kind of painting, "No..." "

    Why?"

    Qiao Yiyue explained: "Because I thought Xixi should be that kind of superior existence before, so I only draw her herself, I dare not draw myself in, I feel that if I draw myself in, I will get my hands on Xixi."

    Zhong Yiyao nodded in agreement, "I can understand your feeling."

    After the lunch break, Qiao Yi Yue continued to shoot. In the afternoon, it was Jiang Shu's scene. Qiao Yiyue removed Jiang Shu'er's makeup in the morning and replaced it with makeup that fit Jiang Shu's personality.

    The shooting on the first day lasted until after nine o'clock. Qiao Yiyue went to a hot pot restaurant instead of going back to the hotel after work. In the afternoon, Zhong Yiyao went back to the hotel after filming her scenes. Before leaving, she asked Qiao Yiyue to eat hot pot together after work.     Now it is the coldest time in winter, and Qiao January is going to shoot an autumn scene, so when she was acting, she only wore a short sleeve and a thin coat, which froze her to death.     Entering the hotpot restaurant, Zhong Yiyao had already ordered the bottom of the pot, vegetables and meat were waiting for her. Seeing the hot hot pot, Qiao Yiyue wanted to drink the soup.     "Filming in summer and filming in winter both suffer." Zhong Yiyao said, "The scene I filmed before this one was summer filming in winter. The weather was more than 30 degrees outside. I was wrapped in a down jacket and pretended to be It’s very cold, and it doesn’t take long to take a photo. In a few minutes, the face is full of sweat and the makeup is gone.” “     There is no way, whoever let us earn this money. Since we have the money, we have to be willing to suffer Besides, no matter how hard we work here, we are not as hard-working as those farmers and migrant workers."