Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    The next day, Joe got up at six o'clock in January to clean up.

    She had packed some of it the night before, but still left some unfinished.

    By around eight o'clock, Zhang Xiaoli had already driven downstairs and waited for her.

    As soon as Qiao Yiyue got in the car, she received a string of addresses from Qin Haolan, asking her to come here between 8:30 and 9:00.

    She had no choice but to drive to the place Qin Haolan sent with Zhang Xiaoli.

    After arriving, Qiao Yiyue found out that this was Gu Xiwen's temporary office in City D.

    Entering the studio, the place is not big, but it is very clean, and there are people doing their own things in an orderly manner.

    "Is it Qiao Yiyue?" Seeing Qiao Yiyue coming in, a woman came over immediately.

    Seeing the woman, Qiao Yiyue covered her mouth with one hand in surprise, and pointed at her with the other, "You are Ye Shining?!"

    Zhang Xiaoli, who was next to her, also recognized the woman and was equally surprised.

    Ye Shining smiled gracefully, "You know me?"

    "Of course I know you." Qiao Yiyue said emphatically, "You are the younger sister of Ye Shiming, the manager of senior sister Gu Wantang, and a ten-year-old girl in the circle. One of the top brokers."

    Although Gu Wantang did not graduate from a film school, she still called Meng Xihe her senior when she followed Meng Xihe.

    As far as this Ye Shiming is concerned, his name in the circle is similar to that of Qin Haolan. The two can be said to be the two giants in the brokerage circle. Their achievements are equivalent to Gu Xiwen and Gu Wantang in the entertainment circle.

    Before that, Qiao Yiyue also saw gossip that the two of them might be a couple.

    Besides, Ye Shining, people who saw her for the first time might feel that she has a halo of her brother, but she is also an outstanding agent in this industry.

    The most important thing is that she already has such a title at such a young age, which shows that her strength is extraordinary.

    After Qiao Yiyue finished speaking, she felt that she was impolite in this job, so she quickly bowed slightly and extended her hand to Ye Shining, "Hello, I'm Qiao Yiyue." "

    Hello, I'm Zhang Xiaoli, Qiao Yiyue Assistant."

    After Qiao Yiyue shook hands with Ye Shining, Zhang Xiaoli shook hands with Ye Shining instead.

    Neither of them expected to meet Ye Shining in Gu Xiwen's studio. Could it be that Gu Xiwen signed Ye Shining in his studio?

    Looking at Ye Shining, Qiao Yiyue finally realized, "Hey, how do you know me?" Could it be that she is already famous?

    Ye Shining still kept a smile on his face, "Of course I know you, because I will be your manager in the future."

    Hearing Ye Shining's words, Qiao Yiyue opened her mouth wide, and she looked at you in disbelief. Zhang Xiaoli, and Zhang Xiaoli looked at Qiao Yiyue with the same gaze.

    At this time, Qin Haolan came out of the office and saw Qiao Yiyue, his face was filled with joy, "Little Qiao, you're here so soon." Seeing Qin Haolan, Qiao Yiyue hurriedly

    asked: "Brother Qin, did you just, just now? Shi Ning said that she will be my manager in the future, is this true?" "

    Of course it is true." Qin Haolan said, "From now on, you will be in charge of Shi Ning."