Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Gu Moyan nodded clearly, but he was muttering in his heart, he didn't expect Gu Xiwen to be so kind to a school girl.

    He answered Qiao Yiyue's question just now, "I don't really know much, but I definitely know more than ordinary people."

    Gu Moyan told the truth, but when the words reached Qiao Yiyue's ears, she felt that the other party's words It was full of pride, as if mocking her for not knowing Gu Xiwen.

    "Not only you, but I also know senior sister very well!"

    Gu Moyan saw that the girl in front of him suddenly looked like a little lion, and didn't know what happened, "Then what do you know about Xiwen? You know what she likes and what she doesn't like ? Do you know her personality?"

    Qiao Yiyue said with an emphasis, "Of course I know!" "

    She told you?"

    "No."

    "Then how do you know?"

    Qiao Yiyue said, "In I watched it online."

    Gu Moyan smiled, "I still can't believe the things on the Internet."

    Looking at the girl's appearance, Gu Moyan knew that the child must like Gu Xiwen very much, so he intentionally teased Qiao Yiyue Said, "Then do you know that Xi Wen's character is actually very bad, she is indifferent to everything, and she is very selfish, only thinking about her own affairs." "

    Senior sister is not this kind of person!" Qiao Yiyue's attitude was tough, "What do you know about senior sister?"

    No matter who it is, as long as it speaks ill of Gu Xi, Qiao Yiyue can't bear it, she is so angry that she is about to cry. Although most of her understanding of Gu Xiwen came from the Internet, through this period of getting along, she could feel that Gu Xiwen was not what this man said at all.

    Her Xixi doesn't have a bad attitude, she just doesn't talk much and doesn't know how to get in touch with people; and she is not selfish, on the contrary, her heart is more delicate and warm than anyone else.

    "I must know better than you."

    "Impossible!"

    "How is it impossible?"

    "It's just impossible!"

    At this moment, Qiao Yiyue's heart was filled with anger. She looked at her like a little hedgehog, and several hairs started to explode.

    Gu Moyan can guarantee that if there were not such people around, she might rush over and bite herself a few times.

    When he came down from the stage, someone stopped Gu Xiwen and said a few words, which delayed some things. When Gu Xiwen walked back to Qiao Yiyue's side, he saw Qiao Yiyue glaring at Gu Moyan with red eyes.

    Without even thinking about it, she raised her hand and knocked on Gu Moyan's head, "What are you doing?" "

    Oh." Gu Moyan covered his head in pain, "Xixi, why did you hit me?" "

    You Mess with our artist."

    Gu Moyan patted his head aggrievedly, "I didn't provoke her, she is the one who is angry here. Besides, you can't see, it's obvious that I'm at a disadvantage in this situation." Gu

    Moyan Xi Wen ignored him, but asked Qiao Yiyue, "Are     you

    okay?"

Why are you still complaining?"