Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Seeing Qiao Yiyue crying, Gu Xiwen was heartbroken. She dragged Qiao Yiyue out of the street. It seemed that they could only find another place to live tonight.

    In the evening, the two found a small hotel in the town to stay. When Qiao Yiyue thought of her mother's attitude, she couldn't help crying. That night, I cried and cried, and I didn't know when I fell asleep.

    The next day, Qiao Yiyue woke up almost in the afternoon, and there was no one around her, so she sent a message to Gu Xiwen, who said she was at her house.

    Qiao Yiyue, who was still sleepy, woke up all of a sudden. She hurriedly washed her face and brushed her teeth, and then stopped a three-time jumper outside to send her home.

    When she got home, there was no one at home, so she sent another message to Gu Xiwen, but this time Gu Xiwen didn't reply.

    Qiao Yiyue was spinning around in a hurry, just when her neighbor came out to pour water, she inquired and found out that her parents had gone to work in the field.

    Qiao Yiyue hurried to her field, and from a distance she saw two boxes of water and two watermelons at the gate of her field. And Gu Xiwen didn't even wear a sunscreen, so she helped her parents in the fields.

    Seeing this posture, Qiao Yiyue's first reaction was that her mother had already accepted them. But when she walked over and saw that her mother didn't even look at her, she knew that she was thinking too well.

    Qiao Yiyue went over and pulled Gu Xiwen aside, and after questioning, she found out that Gu Xiwen had come over after six o'clock this morning, and had been standing at the door of her house.

    Her mother came out to feed the chickens, and when she saw Gu Xiwen, she didn't say anything. After that, her parents went to work in the field, and Gu Xiwen followed suit. There are other people's houses around their house, thinking about Qiao Yiyue's saying that they get along well in the village, so Gu Xiwen bought a lot of water and watermelon for everyone around to eat.

    Everyone around knew the relationship between Gu Xiwen and Qiao Yiyue, and they all praised her, and they also praised Qiao Yiyue and praised Zhang Huifang, which made Zhang Huifang quite useful, and their attitude towards Gu Xiwen was also better.

    After hearing this, Qiao Yiyue was a little dumbfounded.

    "Xixi, tell me, how long will it take for my mother to accept that we are together?"

    "Tomorrow." Gu Xiwen said.

    "Tomorrow?" Qiao Yiyue asked in surprise, "How do you know?"

    Gu Xiwen said mysteriously: "You will know tomorrow."

    Qiao Yiyue waited until the next day in doubt, and the next morning, she I believed what Gu Xiwen meant by "will agree tomorrow".

    Because Song Miao and Gu Sheng came.

    Not only did they come, but they also brought more things than when she and Gu Xiwen came back.

    Seeing Qiao Yiyue's red and swollen eyes, Song Miao felt distressed, "Son, don't be sad, auntie is here." "

    Auntie..."

    Song Miao patted Qiao Yiyue's head, "I'll go talk to your mother later. , it’s definitely more useful to talk between mom and mom than you can.”

    “Yeah.”

    “You and Xixi just wait outside.”

    Song Miao put down her hands, and first said to the person she brought. Said: "Move everything to the yard." After that, she and Gu Sheng went into Qiao's house.