Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    In the private room of the hotel, Gu Xiwen and Gu Moyan were almost done eating.

    Gu Moyan forwarded a message from his mobile phone to Gu Xiwen, "Take a look at your mobile phone."

    Gu Xiwen took out his mobile phone, only to realize that he had been turned off for a whole day. She turned on her phone and received a message from Gu Moyan.

    This is the flight ticket information from City B to Film and Television City at ten o'clock tonight, and the passenger is clearly marked on it: Gu Xiwen.

    "What happened in the past few days is that brother is sorry for you. I have already apologized to you before. I have no choice. If I don't get you back, then I will be the one who is forced to go on a blind date." Gu Moyan said righteously As he said that, he didn't feel the shame of his behavior of selling his sister for glory, "I kidnapped you when you came back, and now I have to make arrangements for you when I go back." He said, looking at the time

    , Said, "It's 7:30 in the evening. If you want to leave, now is the right time to go to the airport. My driver is waiting for you downstairs." Hearing what she said, Gu Xiwen didn't say anything, and got up to go to the airport

    . go outside.

    "Wait a minute!" Gu Moyan hurriedly called her to stop, and then said helplessly, "Why are you in such a hurry, girl, what's the point of going back? I haven't finished talking yet." "Hurry up." At this moment

    , Gu Xiwen just wanted to go back quickly, and to see the girl she missed sooner.

    Gu Moyan curled his lips and asked Gu Xiwen: "The other day you told me that you wanted my company's endorsement. According to your coffee position, you should look down on my endorsement. Who did you get it for?" "

    And It's okay with you."

    "Why has nothing to do with me anymore, this is my company's endorsement, I have to know who the other party is, right?"

    Gu Xiwen, "I will bring her over this weekend and get the contract ready." "

    Okay All right, then I'm not in a hurry to find out." Gu Moyan said, bowed his hands, "Hurry up, be careful on the road, and send me a letter when you get there."

    "En." After Gu Xiwen finished speaking, he lifted his legs and left.

    Looking at the door that was closed by her, Gu Moyan grinned and shook his head. Afterwards, he clicked on his mobile phone, looked at the man on the screen saver, and fell into a daze.

    When Gu Xiwen went out, he saw Gu Moyan's car parked outside, and his driver was already on standby.

    The driver knew Gu Xiwen, and he had received a notice from Gu Moyan in advance, so after Gu Xiwen got into the car, he sent Gu Xiwen to the airport.

    While waiting at the airport, Gu Xiwen started to check Weibo for the first time today.

    As soon as she opened Weibo, she saw the hot search about Qiao Yiyue and her, so she immediately called Qin Haolan.

    Qin Haolan explained today's situation to her, and said that he called her several times today, but she turned off the phone.

    This matter was indeed the reason why Gu Xi heard about herself, she only said "Got it" to Qin Haolan, and hung up the phone.

    On the other side -

    in the afternoon, there is a scene of Joe January to be filmed. Apart from filming, she is basically using the trumpet to tease those things that Hei Gu Xiwen has heard.