Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Wearing such a skirt for the first time made Qiao Yiyue feel at a loss. She was afraid of stepping on the skirt and making it dirty, so she kept carrying it with her hands.

    The woman helped her open the curtain, and Qiao Yiyue felt that she was all exposed in front of Gu Xiwen at once. Seeing that there was no expression on Gu Xiwen's face, she panicked.

    Qiao Yiyue stared at Gu Xiwen helplessly, and asked tentatively, "How is it, does it look good?" She looked very pretty, but she cared more about Gu Xiwen's opinion of her.

    "Well, it's very pretty." As Gu Xiwen said, she took her gaze away from Qiao Yiyue and said to the woman, "Aunt Song, help her get a pair of shoes." "Okay." Aunt Song looked at Qiao

    Yiyue January was all over her body, "Can I wear high heels?"

    "I'm not sure..." Qiao Yiyue hadn't worn high heels much since he was so big.

    "I'll get you a pair first, and you can wear them." After saying that, Aunt Song went to the inner room to find shoes for Qiao Yiyue.

    Seeing that Gu Xiwen's expression remained unchanged, Qiao Yiyue asked her: "Senior sister, why don't we look at other clothes, this dress is not cheap." Purely handmade clothes will definitely not be cheap

    . Qiao Yiyue felt that it was too unreasonable to buy a dress that Gu Xiwen didn't like.

    "This one is pretty good."

    "Really?"

    "Well, Aunt Song's craftsmanship is better than anyone else's." Gu Xiwen looked at Qiao Yiyue with affection that no one could notice, "It's very suitable You."

    Qiao Yiyue asked her, "Then do you like me wearing this?"

    "Yeah."

    Hearing

    her say that, Qiao Yiyue was relieved, she thought Gu Xiwen didn't like it.

    Aunt Song came out of the house with the shoes. She bent down and put the shoes at Qiao Yiyue's feet, "Try this pair and see how you like it? You said you didn't wear high heels very much, so I found them for you." The pair are not that tall, and they are quite comfortable to wear, you should be able to wear them."

    Qiao Yiyue looked at Gu Xiwen, and Gu Xiwen said, "Try it."

    "Yes." Gu Xiwen spoke, Qiao Yiyue took off her shoes and put on the same pair of champagne-colored low-heeled shoes that Aunt Song had brought for her.

    Although they also had heels, Qiao Yiyue felt very comfortable wearing these shoes. Their soles were very soft, as if there was a layer of cotton inside, and the edges of the shoes did not rub the feet.     Aunt Song asked her,     "

    How?

    " They are also quite comfortable, different from the high heels she imagined?     Seeing her cautious look, Aunt Song reminded her with a smile, "You don't have to carry your skirt all the time, don't worry, you won't be able to step on it."     Qiao Yiyue obediently put down her skirt, walked a few more steps, and stopped to look at herself behind. Before wearing this skirt, it dragged the ground a little bit, but now after wearing the shoes, the length is just right, and it won't drag the floor or step on it.     "That's right, that's it." Gu Xiwen said.     "Look, I'll say it's good." Looking at her work, Aunt Song was very satisfied, "Girl, take it off, I'll wrap it up for you before you take it away." "Okay." Qiao Yiyue went back to change     her     clothes In the room, I drew the curtains, and carefully changed the clothes, fearing that they would get dirty or damaged.     After changing back to her own clothes, Qiao Yiyue only felt that the clothes were too stiff and uncomfortable to wear. When I bought this dress before, Qiao Yiyue liked it very much, but now after wearing better clothes, it no longer smells good in an instant.