Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Today was an explosive day for Qiao Yiyue. She never dreamed that she really fell in love with Gu Xiwen, and what made her even more unexpected was that Gu Xiwen also liked her.

    She had been a fan of Gu Xiwen for five years, but in just five minutes, she turned from a fan to a girlfriend. This rapid change made Qiao Yiyue even happier than the 400,000 yuan he received a few days ago.

    That night, she and Gu Xiwen expressed their love to each other, but there was nothing. After sharing the same bed for several months, they embraced and slept together for the first time.

    The next morning, Gu Xiwen got up early to go to the crew to continue filming. Qiao Yiyue was so excited that she didn't sleep much last night, and when Gu Xiwen was about to leave, she couldn't get up anyway.

    Seeing her struggling to get up, Gu Xiwen said amusedly: "You can sleep a little longer, and come to me when you are full." Qiao

    Yiyue opened her eyes, looked at Gu Xiwen reluctantly, and then Opening her hands to Gu Xiwen, "Sister, hug me."

    Seeing her coquettish behavior, Gu Xiwen's heart almost melted, she walked over and hugged Qiao Yiyue, "Also called senior sister. "

    "Xixi~~" Qiao Yiyue had always wanted to call her that in front of Gu Xiwen, and today she finally got her wish.

    Gu Xiwen kissed Qiao Yiyue's forehead, "I have to go." "

    Then I'll find you when I wake up later?"

    "Well, I'll wait for you."

    "Great." Turning to Gu Xiwen, "Then we'll see you before noon."

    "Well, see you then."

    After Gu Xiwen left, Qiao Yiyue fell asleep, sleeping so dimly, as if she hadn't slept so much in a long time It's the same.

    This sleep was endless, and Qiao Yiyue didn't wake up until someone knocked on the door outside. Get out of bed to open the door, and saw Ye Shining and Zhang Xiaoli who were neatly dressed and carrying things in their hands.

    "January, you haven't woken up yet." Zhang Xiaoli said in surprise, "It's almost eleven o'clock."

    "It's almost eleven o'clock?" Qiao Yiyue suddenly woke up. She still vaguely remembered that she said she would go to the film crew to find Gu Xiwen before noon, and it must be too late now. Qiao Yiyue hurriedly said: "Wait for me! I'll clean it up now, and I'll clean it up right away."

    Seeing her in a hurry, Ye Shining said, "It's okay, don't be so anxious, I'll see Mr. Gu also. I haven't woken up yet, so I don't need to check out this room so early." Then, she walked into the room, put down her things, and sat down on the sofa leisurely.     Seeing that Ye Shining was not in a hurry, Zhang Xiaoli was even more so. She followed into the house, put down her things, and closed the door. Seeing that the room was a bit messy, she even helped to tidy it up a bit.     Qiao Yiyue quickly tidied up and put on a simple makeup. Seeing Ye Shining and Zhang Xiaoli sitting there leisurely, she said anxiously: "Let's go." After speaking, she took her things and went outside.     "Hey, January, wait for us." Seeing Qiao Yiyue leave, Zhang Xiaoli and Ye Shining quickly followed.     The three of them came to the side of the road, intending to take a taxi, but when they looked aside, Gu Moyan's driver was already waiting for them.     Seeing the three of them, the driver said politely: "You three, President Gu asked me to wait for you here and take you back." "     That's great." Qiao Yiyue nodded and said, "Brother, please send me the Let's send it to the film and television city."     "January, don't we need to go back to the rental house? Send these things back first."     Qiao Yiyue said, "The rental house is not in a hurry, let's go to the film crew first." "     That's fine. "After finishing speaking, Zhang Xiaoli turned to Ye Shining again, "Sister Shi Ning, did you notice that January seems to be in a hurry to go to the set today?"     Ye Shining glanced at Qiao Yiye and said, "Isn't she usually That's it."     "It's definitely different." Zhang Xiaoli denied, "She looks very anxious today."     Ye Shining disagreed, "Anyway, she is anxious to find Gu Xiwen anyway, it's normal."