Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    "Senior sister, I'm sorry..."

    In the study, Qiao Yiyue felt guilty when he saw Gu Xiwen's uncomfortable appearance.

    "Why do you apologize?"

    Qiao Yiyue lowered her head and explained, "Because yesterday I said that I would come to you today. If I don't come, you can still rest." Now, Gu Xiwen not only cannot rest, but also has to accompany She played against each other.

    "I asked you to come."

    "But that's what I asked for."

    Seeing her smothered, pitiful look, Gu Xiwen felt pity in her heart, she raised her hand unconsciously, and touched Qiao Yi The head of the month said, "It's a good thing you're here, otherwise I wouldn't have brown sugar water and red bean cakes to eat." Well, it's quite compliant.

    Being touched suddenly, Qiao Yiyue was stunned for a moment, and then obediently let Gu Xiwen touch her.

    Being touched, being touched, she was killed by Xixi touching her head! ! !

    Gu Xiwen put down his hands and said, "Don't think so much, read the script, we'll review the lines in an hour." "

    Okay!" Qiao Yiyue nodded heavily.

    Gu Xiwen's hand left her head, but Qiao Yiyue could still feel the touch from her hair.

    In the past, Qiao Yiyue's understanding of Gu Xiwen came from the Internet. It can be said that she has never really understood Gu Xiwen. I just think she is a cold-faced person who doesn't talk much.

    However, through this period of getting along, Qiao Yiyue has a new understanding of Gu Xiwen.

    Their family, Xixi, just can't express, but in fact her heart is more gentle and delicate than anyone else.

    As soon as she made the promise, Qiao Yiyue remembered, "Sister, you haven't eaten yet. When Sister Ning Ning left, she asked me to watch you finish your lunch." "I'm not hungry.

    "

    "It doesn't matter if you're not hungry." Qiao Yiyue said seriously, "Even if you're not hungry, you have to eat, otherwise you won't have the strength to read the script."

    Gu Xiwen picked up the red bean cake on the table, "I'll just eat this." "

    But this can't be eaten as a meal."

    Gu Xiwen wanted to eat the red bean cake she made, and Qiao Yiyue was very happy, but she was still cautious. Remember Murong Ningning's explanation.

    Qiao Yiyue continued: "I haven't eaten yet, so just treat it as being with me and let's eat something together, okay?"

    Hearing what she said, Gu Xiwen frowned slightly, "It's so late, why don't you eat?"

    Qiao Yiyue said with a smile: "Hey, I was thinking about coming to your house for dinner. Unexpectedly, sister Ning Ning really brought my share." "

    Then let's eat together."

    "Yeah~"

    Qiao In January, Gu Xiwen came to the dining table one step at a time, and took out the disposable packing box inside the packaging bag, "Wow, Sister Ning Ning bought so many dishes." Opening all the packing boxes, the smell of food came

    out , Qiao Yiyue's stomach couldn't help but make a "gurgling—" sound.

    Qiao Yiyue turned her head to look at Gu Xiwen in embarrassment, it was obvious that Gu Xiwen had heard the voice.