Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    After washing the dishes, Qiao Yiyue went back to his room to make the quilt. During the period, Gu Xiwen wanted to help, but she refused. In Qiao Yiyue's words, no matter what, now that Gu Xiwen is here, he is still a guest, so there is no way for a guest to do it himself. Besides, even when she was renting out the house, she hardly needed Gu Xiwen to do any housework.

    After tidying up the whole house, it was noon, Qiao Yiyue asked Gu Xiwen, "Xixi, is there anything you want for lunch?" "I can do anything,"

    Gu Xiwen said.

    Qiao Yiyue didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and said, "It's very difficult to just say this. Let me see what food is available at home."

    Then, Qiao Yiyue rummaged through the house. I don't know if her mother took all the things away, or if there was nothing in the house. After looking around, Qiao Yiyue found eggs, green peppers, and meat. Some of the remaining vegetables are probably wilted. How long did it last.

    There are not many ingredients at home, so Joe's performance in January is limited. At noon, she simmered some rice, made a dish of fried pork with pepper, and a scrambled egg with soy sauce, which was so ordinary that it couldn't be more ordinary.

    Fortunately, Gu Xiwen is not picky about food, and she doesn't care too much about it. She eats whatever Qiao Yiyue does. When the food was served on the table, Gu Xi cooked it skillfully on the kang with his legs crossed.

    Seeing Gu Xiwen's cross-legged posture, Qiao Yiyue couldn't help laughing and said: "Now you are getting more and more proficient in the two movements of getting on the kang and sitting up, and you are slowly becoming rural now." "That's

    right I'll find something for you!" Qiao Yiyue suddenly thought of something, she went to search in the closet, and then she found a damn red floral cotton jacket.     Qiao Yiyue brought the padded jacket in front of Gu Xiwen excitedly, and let her see, "Xixi, you put this on! After you put this on, you are sitting on the kang. Let me tell you, that guy is so simple. "     "Are you sure?"     "I'm very sure!" Qiao Yiyue couldn't wait to see what Gu Xiwen would look like in this dress.     Gu Xiwen was dubious, but she still put the floral padded jacket on herself. She asked Qiao Yiyue how she felt, "How is it?"

    After looking at it carefully, Qiao Yiyue said, "It's pretty."

    As expected of their family, Xixi, she can look so good in such country clothes. It is estimated that there will be no one else in this world except Gu Xiwen.

    As an international actress, Gu Xiwen has attended countless fashion events. If someone else sees her outfit at this moment, I don't know how she will feel.

    Gu Xiwen expressed doubts about Qiao Yiyue's words, Qiao Yiyue said: "There is a mirror over the cabinet, don't you know if you look at it." Gu Xiwen got

    off the kang and went to the mirror. Look left, look right, it seems to be pretty good, this dress actually suits her quite well.

    It could be seen that she was very satisfied. Qiao Yiyue took out her mobile phone and took a few photos of Gu Xiwen, and couldn't help humming along, "My floral jacket is the most fashionable." "

    Xi Xi, go sit cross-legged on the kang again, and I’ll take a few more photos for you.”

    Gu Xiwen returned to the kang obediently, and Qiao Yiyue patted her wildly, talking back and forth: “ Not bad, not bad, very good. Very fashionable, come here, give me a look. Hey, yes, that’s it. Come on, have a little more expression, look out the window, okay, great, great shot.” ​​Wait until the