Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Qiao Yiyue looked at the person who asked this question, her brain was running fast, and then she smiled and said: "Actually, at first my father wanted to call me Qiao Aomei, but my mother rejected it. Because We have some dialects of our own, Qiao Aomei, Qiao Aomei. If you read it too fast, it seems that your feet are gone. My mother thinks the meaning is not very good. Later, it was changed to Qiao January. Well, January is the beginning of a year. At first, my parents wanted me to look at the future and look back at the past."

    After speaking, Qiao Yiyue looked at Gu Xiwen, she didn't seem to respond, but Qin Haolan next to her looked the same.

    Qiao Yiyue successfully resolved the crisis with his wit, and even made the "examiner" in his seat laugh out loud.

    After laughing, Director Guo was the first to stop. He cleared his throat and said, "Then actor, which role do you want to try this time?

    " , but the moment she saw Gu Xiwen, she made up her mind.

    So, she said, "I want to try the role of Concubine Yuan."

    As soon as the words fell, Qiao Yiyue noticed that Gu Xiwen's brows were frowning again. Compared with when I was in the lounge, the wrinkles are tighter now.

    After all, she must be angry.

    At this moment, Qiao Yiyue really wanted to kill himself. When she was in the waiting room, Gu Xiwen had already told her that Concubine Qing was more suitable for her, and she agreed, and now she can still say in front of the other party that she wants to try Concubine Yuan, if it were her She would be angry too.

    Qiao Yiyue quickly averted her eyes and did not dare to look at Gu Xiwen again. She shifted her eyes to Guo Dao, and then boldly continued: "I personally have special emotions for the role of Concubine Yuan, so I feel that I You are qualified for this role."

    Hearing her description, Director Guo nodded, "I see from your information that you graduated from the Film Academy, and you are a graduate of this year, right?" "Yes." "It seems that

    this

    year The Academy of Film has still sent us a group of excellent talents."

    At this time, the producer next to Director Guo said: "Your resume has recorded your grades in every exam in school, and you are basically the first place. It seems that you have this ability. Can I invite you now?" Come up with an impromptu performance based on the proposition we gave you."

    Qiao Yiyue said: "I am very willing, please come up with a question."

    The current situation reminded Qiao Yiyue of the time when she was admitted to the Film Academy, but at that time she Still a noob who can't act.

    In order to be admitted to the film school, she gave up her painting talent and started all over again.

    In the past four years at school, Qiao Yiyue concentrated on her studies and never even talked about love, just for today's moment. If she can seize this opportunity, she will be one step closer to Gu Xiwen.

    Qiao Yiyue knows exactly what she wants, and she is willing to work hard for it.

    The producer flipped through the notebook in front of him, and said, "We have two types of auditions, the first is a costume drama, and the second is a modern drama. Now we will finish the costume part first." Qiao

    Yiyue Listening carefully to the producer's request, the producer continued: "You are originally the daughter of a noble official family, but you are born weak, and your family protects you very well, so few people have seen you. The true face. Later your father was framed, which made your family ruined and you wandered around. By chance, you met the person who framed your father. You hid your identity and stayed with him, waiting for an opportunity to take revenge, but you fell in love with This person. You have 20 seconds to show this journey."