Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Gu Xiwen responded to several messages in a row, which also made Qiao Yiyue regain her confidence and began to let herself go. She started chatting with Gu Xiwen, and a series of coquettish and cute emoticons came into battle.

    As for Gu Xiwen, when he saw the various emojis on his phone, his heavy heart was eased a lot by being teased by the girl. She also wanted to send some emoticons to the girl, but she slipped her hand and clicked on the video invitation.

    Seeing the video invitation sent by Gu Xiwen, Qiao Yiyue was stunned for a moment, and in this gap, Gu Xiwen hung up the invitation.

    Gu Xiwen: [Sorry, slippery hands. ]

    Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah what is she missing!

    At this time, Qiao Yiyue was more painful than losing 100 million yuan.

    no! She can't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

    Qiao Yiyue didn't know what he was thinking, so he clicked on the WeChat that indicated that the video had been cancelled. In the next second, she dialed back the video. Looking at the phone screen, Qiao Yiyue felt uneasy.

    Originally, Qiao Yiyue thought that Gu Xiwen would not answer the call, but unexpectedly, within a few seconds, the video showed that it had been connected.

    After the video was connected, Gu Xiwen's plain face appeared in front of Qiao Yiyue.

    "Ah, ah, Xue-senpai, I'm sorry, I'm also slippery. I clicked it casually, and I dialed it unexpectedly." Of course, Qiao Yiyue is not slippery, saying this is just to make her feel less embarrassed .

    "In the hotel?" Through the video, Gu Xiwen saw the background behind Qiao Yiyue.

    "Yes." Qiao Yiyue got out of bed with her mobile phone, came to the desk, and fixed the mobile phone in one place, while she sat on a chair, "For this shoot, the company also arranged a car and accommodation for me. I really made you worry."

    "This is the company's configuration."

    Even though he said that, Qiao Yiyue still felt flattered.

    She continued, "Sister, where are you now?" Watching the video, Qiao Yiyue felt that the background behind Gu Xiwen didn't look like her home in D City.

    Gu Xiwen said, "Home."

    "Is this your home in City B?"

    "Yes."

    "Your home looks so big." Qiao Yiyue said sincerely.

    Gu Xiwen looked behind him, and then said to the video, "Do you want to see the whole picture?"

    Qiao Yiyue asked in surprise, "Can you?"

    Gu Xiwen nodded and hummed lightly Son, then switch the camera, get up, pick up the phone and start showing Qiao Yiyue the whole picture of her home.

    Through the video, Qiao Yiyue saw clearly the decoration of Gu Xiwen's entire room, and Gu Xiwen not only showed her her own room, but also the living room, study room, guest room and other places outside.     Qiao

    Yiyue asked her, "Senior sister, is your house a two-story building, is it a villa?

    "     As a major city, the housing prices in City B are among the best in the country. If you want to buy a house in City B, it's not something you can get with a few million. Gu Xiwen's house in D City has already surprised Qiao Yiyue. Now, knowing that Gu Xiwen lived in a villa in city B, Qiao Yiyue couldn't believe how much such a house cost.     "Senior sister, the decoration of your home is so gorgeous." Not to mention the house, the furniture and decoration should cost a lot of money. Alas, such a world is indeed unimaginable for ordinary people like her.     After turning around, Gu Xiwen returned to her room, "You can come as a guest next time." "     Can you?" Qiao Yiyue said excitedly, "Then I am very happy."