Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "Xixi, let me introduce you. This is the second son of your Uncle Zhang's family, Zhang Cheng. You, Uncle Zhang, remember that you always came to our house when you were young, and you have been with your father for twenty or thirty years. We are old friends."

    "Yeah, Xixi, do you remember Uncle? I hugged you when you were young."

    In the private room of the restaurant, Gu Xiwen looked at the two men opposite her with a dark face. The older one was about 60 years old, and the young man next to him was about the same age as himself.

    Sitting with Gu Xiwen was her mother Song Miao and her cousin Gu Moyan. Originally, her father Gu Sheng also wanted to come, but the company had a temporary business, so they couldn't come together.     "Xixi, Zhang Cheng is about the same age as you. After graduating from university, he entered a foreign company for training. He was recently recruited by another company and is now the general manager. You two played together when you were young. Do you have any impression?"     Then look at the fair-skinned, slender, shy man named Zhang Cheng sitting opposite him, this man exists in Gu Xiwen's memory.     When I was young, because the two families were close, Uncle Zhang always brought his second son to their house to play. At that time, the parents would always joke that when the two grow up, the two families will be in-laws.     From the first time they met when they entered this room, Gu Xiwen noticed that the man blushed first, and then he lowered his head and didn't dare to look at her again. From the beginning to the end, his face was also flushed.     Song Miao looked at Gu Xiwen with a dark face all the time, no matter what he said to her, she would not respond, and then looked at the old friend opposite, with an embarrassing expression on her face, and Song Miao's expression became uneasy.     However, she soon calmed down, and then said with a pleasant smile: "Old Zhang, don't mind, our child Xixi has been different from other children since he was a child. She loves to talk. This is the first time for her to experience today's scene, so she will inevitably feel embarrassed."

    "It's okay, it's okay, I watched Xixi grow up, how can I not know her character." Zhang Shunfei said quickly, "This kind of child is good, and his duty is reasonable, unlike my family, you see It sounds like he is weak and weak, but in fact, he is not easy to control when he is in school, his mother is so angry with him all day long that she wants to beat him eight times a day." "     This child is not easy to control, and so is our family, Xixi. During the rebellious period in school, I skipped classes all day long and didn’t go to school. Her father, me, and her teacher caught her everywhere every day. You said it was strange, and she was still the first in the exam. At that time, I wondered if she was Whose paper was copied."     "Puff—"     Song Miao had just finished speaking, and before Zhang Shunfei could speak, Gu Moyan who was on the side almost choked on his own saliva. Everyone heard the voice and cast their eyes on him.     Gu Moyan quickly wiped his mouth with a tissue on the table, "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back just now, you go ahead, you go ahead." "     Moyan, what's the matter with you? Did I just say something wrong? You reacted so strongly?"     Gu Moyan wiped his mouth and said, "No, Auntie, you didn't say anything wrong just now, but what you said was too Versailles, you can still get first place in your subject if you don't go to class every day, I seriously suspect that you are calling me, a person who goes to class every day but fails in every subject.” “     I’m talking about Xixi, who said you.”     “Xixi is good at studying, but I’m not good at studying. It’s not obvious to you Tell me."     Song Miao was so confused by him, "You child, you like to take things on yourself too much." "     I don't."     "Mo Yan, you are also a good boy , Gu Sheng and I knew each other, and it was your father who set us up at that time. We didn't meet each other very much, but your father always talked about you, saying that you are filial and sensible, and you can talk and do things. , I want to praise you to the sky."