Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    "It's okay, January. We don't have an audition this time. We can read other scripts. There will definitely be good scripts." Afraid that Qiao Yiyue would be sad, Zhang Xiaoli was still comforting her.

    Seeing that they were all worried about her, Qiao Yiyue felt guilty. She felt that she shouldn't have deceived Ye Shining and Zhang Xiaoli like this.

    Just as Qiao Yiyue was about to tell the truth, she saw with sharp eyes that Ye Shining seemed to be sending a message to Gu Xiwen. She was very familiar with Gu Xiwen's profile picture, so she recognized Qiao Yiyue at a glance. However, she didn't see what Ye Shining and Gu Xiwen said.

    After the audition, Ye Shining and Zhang Xiaoli sent Qiao Yiyue back to Gu Xiwen's home in City D.

    When Qiao Yiyue came back, Gu Xiwen hadn't come back yet. Send a message to Gu Xiwen, telling her that she has arrived home. After waiting for a while, I didn't get a reply, presumably the work wasn't over yet.

    Gu Xiwen heard that there is a promotion for "Deep Palace Falling" to be done today, and said that it will be over before evening, but judging from this time point, it should not be possible to come back.

    Qiao Yiyue was not in a hurry either. He went to the fresh food supermarket outside to buy some vegetables, bought some seafood and meat, and went home to start cooking.

    When she put on her apron and was about to start cooking, Gu Xiwen replied to her, saying that she had just finished work and was going home, and she would see her in about half an hour.

    Qiao Yiyue checked the time, half an hour should be just right. After replying to Gu Xiwen with an OK emoji, she started cooking.

    Qiao Yiyue usually cooks some home-cooked dishes, and Gu Xiwen likes them very much. Tonight, with plenty of time, she plans to work hard the whole time.

    In the fresh food supermarket, she bought lettuce and two sweet potatoes. The meat was tenderloin and the fish was hairtail. So, Qiao January plans to make lettuce dipping sauce, sweet potato balls, sweet and sour pork tenderloin and braised octopus.

    Originally, Qiao Yiyue was a person who liked to cook, but now that she can cook for Gu Xiwen every day, she is even more active. Every day when I don't think about other things, I just think about how to cook differently.

    As soon as Qiao Yiyue finished cooking and put it on the table, she heard the sound of the combination lock coming from the entrance, knowing that it was Gu Xi who had heard it, Qiao Yiyue wiped her hands and walked quickly to the entrance.

    The moment the door opened, Qiao Yiyue had already taken her position, "Xixi~ You're back~"

    Gu Xiwen opened the door and saw Qiao Yiyue standing there, exhausted from a busy day seeing her The smile disappeared immediately, "I'm back."

    Qiao Yiyue stepped forward to take Gu Xiwen's bag, "Wash your hands and eat, I'm ready." "

    Well, I'm going to change my clothes."

    "Okay~"

    Gu Xiwen changed her clothes, washed her hands, and came to the dining table. Qiao Yiyue had already helped her put the rice in her place.

    The two sat down and started eating. During this time, Gu Xiwen spoke to Qiao Yiyue, "How about your audition today?" Qiao Yiyue knew that

    Gu Xiwen asked this question on purpose. How was the audition? Already told her.