Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Qiao Yiyue's words were not bold words, but they still made Gu Xiwen stunned.

    Immediately, she said: "You will do better than me."

    Hearing this, Qiao Yiyue excitedly grabbed the corner of Gu Xiwen's clothes, "Really?" A simple sentence was given to Qiao Yiyue Great confidence.

    "However, I don't think I can do better than you no matter what I do."

    Their family, Xixi, is always the best!

    At this moment, Gu Xiwen's cell phone rang. She took a look at the phone, it was her assistant Murong Ningning calling.

    "Sorry, I have to take a step first. If you can still see Teacher Chen today, please tell her.

    " She was leaving, but she didn't care enough about Gu Xiwen.

    Gu Xiwen stood up, feeling someone pulling her. She turned around and found that Qiao Yiyue was still tugging at the corner of her clothes.

    Following Gu Xiwen's gaze, Qiao Yiyue didn't intend to take back her hand, "Um... senior sister, can I ask for a group photo?"

    Gu Xiwen said, "Yes."

    "Ah! That's great! " Qiao Yiyue jumped up excitedly, and gave Gu Xiwen a big hug.

    Gu Xiwen was a little uncomfortable with this kind of intimacy. When being hugged, she subconsciously arched her body slightly, her limbs were stiff, and her hands hung straight on her sides.

    Fortunately, Qiao Yiyue just hugged her and let go.

    Knowing that Gu Xiwen was busy, she would definitely have to make an announcement later, so Qiao Yiyue didn't dare to waste time, and quickly took out her mobile phone to shoot left and right. She doesn't care if the posture is good or not, the picture is clear or not, or the expression is good or not, she just shoots in one go.

    In one breath, Qiao Yiyue pressed the shutter hard, and probably took more than 100 pictures. She is also very anxious, because she knows that as long as she delays for a minute, her family, Xixi, may lose a minute of rest.

    After the filming was finished, Qiao Yiyue reluctantly put down her phone, "Thank you Senior Sister Gu, thank you so much for today~" "

    It's okay." After Gu Xiwen finished speaking, he walked towards the gate of the college.

    Qiao Yiyue raised her hand behind her and waved, "Senior sister, you go slowly~ Senior sister, you have to work hard~ Senior sister, I will always support you." Facing this encouragement, Gu

    Xiwen He didn't look back, but there was an imperceptible smile on the corner of his mouth.

    "Senior sister, I will remember to retouch the photos!"

    Gu Xiwen: "..."

    This campus is indeed different from when she was in school. There are much more green plants on both sides of the road than before. Fortunately, there is only one way out of the campus.

    Gu Xiwen walked while looking at the scenery on both sides.

    When she walked to the gate, Murong Ningning was already waiting for her at the gate in a black Alpha.

    "I've already sent that car to the 4S store. This is the scooter that the store lent us." Murong Ningning reported to Gu Xiwen.

    "Yeah." Gu Xiwen sat in the back seat, resting with his eyes closed.