Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    "Xixi, you don't usually like to talk much." Zhang Cheng continued to work hard to strike up a conversation with Gu Xiwen, "I think you are also like this when you are interviewed." "Sorry." The

    first

    contact Gu Xiwen might feel that her attitude like this is very rude, but she just doesn't know what to say. If you want her to talk more, it's her doing the lines.

    Gu Xiwen's enthusiasm was basically given to acting.

    Zhang Cheng said, "You don't have to tell me you're sorry. In fact, I don't like talking too much, but I have to take the trouble to talk about things because of work. So, I can understand your mood." "Thank

    you " Gu Xiwen said sincerely.

    Zhang Cheng took a sip of his coffee and looked around in a daze. He was sitting on the sofa, his back straightened, and his whole body was in a twisted state.

    Seeing him like this, Gu Xiwen was a little curious, how did he become the general manager, or maybe he was in a different state like himself when he was working.

    This state lasted for a while, and Zhang Cheng might not be able to stretch himself anymore. He was like a deflated balloon, his whole body softened, and his back leaned against the sofa.     Zhang Cheng sighed, as if he had engaged in a great ideological struggle, with an expression of resignation to death. He moved his body forward, crossed his hands on the table, "Well, there are some things, can we talk?" "     Yes."     With another sigh, Zhang Chengcai said: "About today's blind date, I think I'm sorry. At first, my dad just told me that he hadn't seen Uncle Gu for a long time, and I happened to be at home, so he said that he wanted to have a meal together. As a result, on the way here, he accidentally slipped the tongue, saying that today is actually Those who came on a blind date, I didn't know that the blind date was you until I got to the place."     Gu Xiwen said, "Don't apologize to me, it's not your fault."

    "No, I should apologize to you." Zhang Cheng said very sincerely, "My parents have been trying to make blind dates for me for the past few years, but I have been prevaricated. That's why they lied to me this time. Come here."

    Zhang Cheng's situation is quite similar to Gu Xiwen's, and Gu Xiwen can understand her feeling. Obviously don't want to go on a blind date, but being dragged over by force, this kind of feeling is really uncomfortable.     Gu Xiwen can't remember when she was forced to go on a blind date. Strictly speaking, Zhang Cheng should be her fifth blind date in the past few years. No matter how much she clarified her attitude, her parents never gave up on this matter.     Zhang Cheng continued, "Actually, there's a reason why I don't want to go on a blind date. About the reason, can I tell you directly?"     Gu Xiwen nodded.     "After listening, I hope you don't hate me, and please don't tell anyone around you about this." "     I won't."     Gu Xiwen is not the kind of talkative person.     Hearing what Gu Xiwen said, Zhang Cheng pursed his lips and kept crossing his hands back and forth. He took a moment to say: "All these years, no, it should be said that I have always had someone I like since I was a child. I I have never confessed, and I dare not confess, I am afraid that he also hates me and thinks I am disgusting. Although it is impossible between us, but because of his deep feelings for him, I can no longer be with others. "     This situation made Gu Xiwen feel a little surprised. According to Zhang Cheng's conditions, he has a good job, strong abilities, good looks, and even better family conditions. With such good external conditions, some girls would not like it. do you accept?     Gu Xiwen didn't interrupt Zhang Cheng, Zhang Cheng continued: "As you may know, besides me, there is an older sister in my family. A few years ago, my older sister got married, and now she rarely comes back from abroad. Yes. My parents put all their hopes on me, thinking that I would get married early and have children early. In my situation, I really can’t do it, and I don’t want to find someone to marry, so I won’t Feel happy, but also delay the other party."