Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    On the second day of filming "Taste Buds of Happiness", Shao Yuning did not come to participate, but was replaced by another flying guest. Thinking of his lonely back when he left, Qiao Yiyue was still a little moved.

    However, she quickly put this kind of heart aside. Regardless of whether Shao Yuning was forced or voluntarily, he also did these things. Just through yesterday's apology, Qiao January won't blame him anymore.

    On the second day of shooting, Qiao Yiyue was still in charge of the cooking, and the signature dish she recommended today was brown sugar glutinous rice cakes. Just like yesterday, the customers who ate the food made by Qiao January were full of praise.     When it came time to have a staff meal, Song Qingqing and Ding Chenxin said that they hoped that Qiao Yiyue would stay as a resident guest. Unlike yesterday, Mu Huai didn't bother Qiao Yiyue today, and he ate quietly while eating.     Maybe it's because she's in a good mood today, or maybe it's because Qiao Yiyue's cooking is really delicious, so she can't fault it. No matter which one it was, Qiao Yiyue breathed a sigh of relief, and even his mood became better.     Just like that, Qiao Yiyue ended the two-day filming in a happy mood, went back to the hotel to pack up her things, and then went back to the studio with Ye Shining and Zhang Xiaoli.     With Gu Xiwen picking her up at midnight last time, every time Qiao Yiyue gets off the plane, she is full of anticipation and fantasizing that Gu Xiwen will come to pick her up again.     Today was no exception. While picking up the luggage, Qiao Yiyue stretched her neck and looked out, hoping to see a familiar figure. After looking for a long time, she didn't see it either.     Even so, Qiao Yiyue still had a glimmer of fantasy. There are too many people at the door, even if Gu Xi smells it, he won't stand in such a conspicuous position.     After picking up the luggage, Qiao Yiyue couldn't wait to go out.     Seeing her moving quickly, Zhang Xiaoli asked Ye Shining, "Why is she in such a hurry, didn't she go to the bathroom just now?"     Ye Shining said, "Maybe she wants to go back to see her Xixi." "     Ah , It should be."     Qiao Yiyue went outside and looked around. Well, Xixi didn't come to pick her up.

    "What are you looking at?" Just as Qiao Yiyue was feeling sad, a familiar voice sounded behind him.

    She turned her head and met Gu Moyan's eyes, "Why are you here?" "

    What do you mean I'm here, I'm here to pick you up for Xixi." Gu Moyan saw Qiao Yiyue's face "Hey, I'm also the president of a dignified company. You should feel honored to pick you up at the airport in person. Why this disappointed expression?" If she had known that Gu Moyan would come to pick them up, she wouldn't have come out like

    this early.

    "You girl, how do you treat me and Xixi are completely different attitudes. Don't forget, I'm your sponsoring father. Don't you want to renew our company's endorsement contract next year?" Can be renewed next

    year contract?

    Qiao Yiyue regained his energy all of a sudden, and immediately smiled, "No way, I'm so grateful that the gold master's father came to pick me up, how can I be disappointed." "You really have

    two faces, I don't believe you are facing each other Xixi also showed that disappointed expression." Gu Moyan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Forget it, the principal doesn't bother with you anymore." "

    Your lord has a lot, and your lord has a lot." Qiao Yiyue laughed along with her He said, "By the way, Mr. Gu, why have you come to the film and television city these days?"

    Gu Moyan said, "It's okay to have nothing to do, let's come and see Xixi." Unexpectedly, Gu Xiwen strongly arranged to pick up Qiao They go back in January.