Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Previously, because Gu Xiwen asked for leave to take care of Qiao Yiyue in City B, the filming of the crew was delayed. The original plan to finish in half a month was postponed for another 5 days, and it became 20 days to finish.

    Gu Xiwen, who returned to the production team, was chasing the progress day and night. He was stunned to catch up with the progress of these five days, not to mention, it took only 14 days for the finale of the drama to be completed.

    On the finale day, Qiao Yiyue got up earlier than usual, just to be able to go to the crew to watch Gu Xiwen's final performance in "Deep Palace Falling".

    When Director Guo yelled the word "Finishing——", all the people present were excited, including Qiao Yiyue. She rushed into the crowd excitedly, and threw herself on Gu Xiwen.

    "Xixi, congratulations! It's over!"

    At this time, Gu Xiwen was still immersed in the role and did not come out.

    In the play, Tao Zhuo, played by Gu Xiwen, died of natural old age at the end, but the world has changed, and the people who used to love and know each other have long since left her. She is the only one who has tasted loneliness lonely.

    Feeling that Gu Xiwen hadn't responded, Qiao Yiyue let go of her hand and looked at her face. Because of the needs of the plot, the makeup on Gu Xiwen's face now is an old-age makeup full of wrinkles, and that face is full of vicissitudes.

    It made Qiao Yiyue feel distressed, if she could grow old with Gu Xiwen, then when Gu Xiwen was ten years old, she would look like this.

    It has to be said that even if Gu Xiwen is ten years old, she must be a handsome old lady. Time has left traces on her face, but it cannot obliterate her youthful demeanor.

    "Xixi? How are you? Are you okay?" Qiao Yiyue asked her softly.

    Hearing Qiao Yiyue's voice next to her ear, Gu Xiwen slowly regained her sanity, "January..."

    "I'm here." Qiao Yiyue thought of the day when she was filming, she was the same as Gu Xiwen Deep in it and unable to extricate myself, I know this feeling, "It's over, do you want to get out of bed and take a few steps?"

    "Yeah."

    "I'll pay you." Qiao Yiyue said, took Gu Xiwen's arm, and helped her up slightly.

    At this time, Director Guo also came over, "Xi Wen, your performance today is too experienced, it is exactly the same as the Tao Zhuo I imagined. This drama is finished, and you have worked hard." "No, the director has worked hard

    . Yes." Gu Xiwen lifted his legs and got off the bed, "I'll trouble you to take care of it during this time." "

    That's right, it's too much." Director Guo is a person who cherishes talents, and he chose Gu Xiwen to make this drama The heroine of the book is naturally interested in her ability.

    After finishing speaking, Director Guo looked at Qiao Yiyue again, "Little Qiao, you have worked hard all this time, and you will work hard in the future. I believe that with your strength, you will be able to break out your own world in this circle."

    " Thank you Director Guo for the compliment!" Being praised by a well-known director in the circle gave Qiao Yiyue great confidence, "I will work hard in the future." "Come on." "Yes!"

    Director

    Guo

    nodded in satisfaction, "Okay, you guys rest first, there will be a finale banquet tonight, remember to come then."