Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Because of listening to the video with Gu Xi for a long time last night, coupled with the night dream, Qiao Yiyue was full of energy this day.

    She got up and tidied herself up, and joined Ye Shining and Zhang Xiaoli in the set.

    When she arrived at the set, Qiao Yiyue found that the people around her looked at her very differently. Almost everyone looked at her with strange eyes.

    Qiao Yiyue thought that she was wearing the wrong clothes, or that the clothes were dirty. She looked down at her body and found nothing wrong.

    She suspected that she had read something wrong, so she asked Zhang Xiaoli next to her, "Sister Zhang, why do I feel that everyone is looking at me, is it my illusion?" Zhang Xiaoli approached and said, "I don't think it's your illusion, because

    I I also noticed that everyone was looking at you."

    "Tell me, what are they looking at?"

    Although Qiao Yiyue didn't mind being listened to and watched like this, the gazes of these people made her feel weird.

    "I don't know." Zhang Xiaoli also didn't know why.

    Puzzled, Qiao Yiyue didn't have the nerve to ask others what was going on.

    She didn't know what was going on, so she didn't think too much about it. Qiao Yiyue came to the dressing room, ready to put on, and it happened to be the young lady who did her makeup that day when the stills were filmed.

    Seeing Qiao Yiyue, a smile appeared on the young lady's face, "Little Qiao, here you are." "I'm

    bothering my sister today."

    "No trouble, no trouble. Come, sit down, I'll start to make up for you. "

    "Well."

    Qiao Yiyue sat down, and the young lady began to move.

    Here, Zhang Xiaoli took a chair and sat on Qiao Yiyue's side, swiping his phone in idleness.

    Brushing and brushing, Zhang Xiaoli suddenly stood up, which surprised Qiao Yiyue and the make-up lady.

    Qiao Yiyue couldn't speak due to makeup, so she looked at Zhang Xiaoli suspiciously.

    "No wonder everyone is looking at you that way, January, you look at this." Zhang Xiaoli showed Qiao Yiyue his mobile phone.

    The little sister stopped putting on makeup, and Qiao Yiyue took the phone, and saw the eye-catching headline on it: #十八线actress to rub the heat, madly licking the movie queen but being disliked #Marketing

    account In order to gain traffic and attention, there will be some An attractive title, Joe January thought it was nothing. Immediately afterwards, she saw the content of the text, which marked the 18th-line actress, Qiao Mou, and actress Gu Xiwen, and also posted a photo of her and Gu Xiwen.

    "Huh? What the hell is this?" Qiao Yiyue raised his eyebrows after reading the text.

    In summary, this Weibo is about how she curry favor with Gu Xiwen.

    "Where's my cell phone?"

    "Here."

    Zhang Xiaoli handed Qiao Yiyue's cell phone to her, "What are you going to do?" " Of course     you will

    end up with them!"

This Weibo, and real name reply.

    Qiao Yiyue, born in May: I am baffled by this Weibo, don’t you see that idols don’t want to ask for autographed photos?