Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    I like senior sister.

    Qiao Yiyue's words echoed in Gu Xiwen's ears like a repeater. This evening, she felt joy in her heart because of these words.

    The dinner party continued until midnight, and everyone went back to their homes. Murong Ningning, who hadn't drunk, sent Gu Xiwen and Qiao Yiyue back to their rental house. At this time, Qiao Yiyue had already drunk and passed out.

    "Xiwen, do you want me to go up with you?"

    Gu Xiwen helped Qiao Yiyue get out of the car, "No."

    "Can it work?" Murong Ningning wanted to help, but Gu Xiwen blocked her For a moment, don't let her touch Joe January. Gu Xiwen's intentions were obvious, so Murong Ningning didn't insist, "Then you should be careful." "It's okay."

    Gu

    Xiwen said, and walked to the door of the building with Qiao Yiyue. Fortunately, Qiao Yiyue still had a sense of consciousness. Let her go, and she knew how to follow, but she walked staggeringly.

    Autumn nights are not as sultry as the daytime, but much cooler. While walking, Qiao Yiyue stopped when a cool wind blew.

    Gu Xiwen asked her, "What's the matter?"

    Qiao Yiyue grinned foolishly, pointed to the trash can not far away, and said, "I'm home." "

    Your family lives in the trash can?"

    "No...our family It's green."

    Green? Gu Xiwen really didn't notice this, she looked up at the building not far away.

    The roofs of every house in this community are different tones, and the roof of the house they live in happens to be green.

    "Your house is in front." Gu Xiwen said, pulling Qiao Yiyue to continue walking.

    Qiao Yiyue took a few steps obediently, then stopped again.

    Gu Xiwen looked at her suspiciously.

    Qiao Yiyue looked around in confusion, as if she didn't know where this place was.

    "Where is this?"

    Gu Xiwen said, "This is our home."

    "Ah! No wonder this looks so familiar to me! So it's our home!"

    Qiao Yiyue looked suddenly enlightened, she took a step, Continue to go.

    As a result, after walking a few steps, her spirit of drinking came up again, Qiao Yiyue shook off Gu Xiwen's hand, and suddenly squatted down.

    Gu Xiwen asked her in a good-tempered manner, "What's the matter?"

    Qiao Yiyue clutched her stomach and said, "My stomach feels uncomfortable, and I want to poop."

    Gu Xiwen's eyebrows moved unconsciously, "I'll be home soon."

    " No, I can't wait until home, I want to poop now, poop, poop." Qiao Yiyue sat down on the ground and began to spit.

    Seeing the surrounding houses with the lights turned off, Gu Xiwen quickly bent down and held Qiao Yiyue's mouth to prevent her from speaking so loudly.

    In order to calm her down, Gu Xiwen squatted down and patted Qiao Yiyue's head, "Go home, you can sit at home." "

    Well...go home, Xixi is waiting for me at home."