Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    In the academy, there were not a few people who liked Gu Xiwen. When Qiao Yiyue came to Gu Xiwen's side, there were already crowds of people around her, either asking Gu Xiwen or wanting to sign.

    Qiao Yiyue squeezed hard inside, trying to get to the front. However, it doesn't move at all.

    "Sorry, give me a break." She could only squeeze while talking to the people around her.

    This may be human psychology. When you hear such a sentence, you will subconsciously get out of the way.

    Soon, Joe January squeezed to the front.

    She excitedly slapped the prepared notebook, "Xixi, Senior Sister Gu, I have always liked you very much, please sign me." Qiao Yiyue's smacking almost hit

    Gu Xiwen's face. Fortunately, Gu Xiwen reacted quickly and took a step back.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Xixi, no, Senior Sister Gu, I didn't mean it."

    Xixi is the pet name given to her by Gu Xiwen's fans, and the fans call themselves "Hua Lala", the reason for this name is because The brook is rushing.

    "It's okay." Gu Xiwen's voice was a little cold.

    After taking the notebook, Gu Xiwen picked up the pen and wanted to write, then she raised her head, "What's your name?" "

    My name is Qiao Yiyue. One, two, three, four, five, one of the moon."

    Hearing this, Gu Xiwen bowed her head He started to sign, and then asked casually, "Are you born in January?"

    "No, I was born in May."

    "..."

    After signing, Gu Xiwen closed the book and returned it to Qiao Yiyue. After taking the notebook, Qiao Yiyue didn't even look at what Gu Xiwen signed, but held the notebook in her arms, "Thank you, Xixi, Xixi, come on!"

    Although she finished signing, Qiao Yiyue didn't intend to leave. She wanted to stay with Gu Xiwen for a while, just looking at her like this.

    Gu Xiwen looked cold, but no matter who asked her to sign, she would sign, and it was a special one.

    After a while, almost all the people around Gu Xiwen got their autographs and dispersed. Qiao Yiyue was reluctant to leave, so he stayed there.

    "Xiwen, how are you doing?"

    Hearing a familiar voice, Gu Xiwen raised his head, and a smile appeared on his expressionless face, "Mr. Chen, long time no see." "It's been a long time.

    " It's gone." Teacher Chen is a woman who is nearly 60 years old, but because of the good maintenance, she now looks like she is in her 40s.

    When Gu Xiwen was still in school, Teacher Chen valued her very much, thinking that she would definitely have some achievements in the future, so she has been focusing on training her.

    "The last time we met was when you filmed "The Long Song of the Man" the year before last and I was the guide. You must be busy recently." "

    It's okay." Gu Xiwen said politely.

    Looking at his beloved disciple, Teacher Chen always had a loving smile on his face. At this time, she also saw Qiao Yiyue who had been surrounding Gu Xiwen.

    "Yan Yue, you're here

    too." Coincidentally, Teacher Chen is Qiao Yiyue's mentor. And since she met Qiao Yiyue, she felt that she was talented and intelligent, and she was a good seedling, so Teacher Chen's current focus on training was Qiao Yiyue.