Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    "So, you have been together for a long time?" Zhong Yiyao took a sip of coffee in the hotel's coffee shop, and looked at Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xiwen who were sitting opposite her with a serious face.

    From the moment she sat down, Qiao Yiyue kept her head down, not daring to look at Zhong Yiyao, she nodded sullenly, "Well..."

    Zhong Yiyao took another sip of coffee, "I remember I said before, if You are with Xixi, you must tell me. Why do you still keep it from me?" "

    I'm sorry, I was wrong, I shouldn't have kept it from you..." "

    This has nothing to do with January." Gu Xi heard the help Qiao Yiyue said, "It's my problem, I..."

    Gu Xiwen wanted to say something, but was stopped by Zhong Yiyao, "Xixi, don't talk, I want Sister Yiyue to tell me.

    Knowing that she had to face Zhong Yiyao, Qiao Yiyue raised her head, and she said very sincerely: "Yaoyao, I'm sorry, I apologize to you." During the few days with

    Zhong Yiyao, Qiao Yiyue was really very happy . I like this girl who is younger than her and calls "Sister January" every day.

    After entering university, apart from Jiang Mengmeng, Qiao Yiyue and Song Qingqing, whom she met during the filming of "Taste Buds of Happiness", can be regarded as friends, so she cherishes having Zhong Yiyao by her side.

    But since they met, she has been deceiving each other. What kind of friend is a person like her. Thinking of this, Qiao Yiyue's tears filled her eyes.

    "Oh, sister, don't be like this, I was just kidding with you." Seeing that Qiao Yiyue's eyes were red and Zhong Yiyao could no longer act, she quickly softened her attitude, "I'm not angry with you, I just wanted to tease you."

    "Whether you are really angry or you are teasing me, I should apologize to you." Qiao Yiyue sobbed, "I didn't mean to hide this matter from you, it's just that we didn't It's an open plan, so I haven't told anyone. I hope you can forgive me."

    Gu Xiwen took Qiao Yiyue into his arms distressedly, and wiped her tears with the tissue.

    Seeing this scene, even if she was really angry, Zhong Yiyao calmed down, not to mention she was really playing around with Qiao Yiyue.

    "I can forgive you, but you have to promise me that the cp I drink is authentic and sweet." Zhong Yiyao said playfully, "Also, share with me more about you and Xixi, so that Only then can I have materials to continue to produce."

    Zhong Yiyao's words made Qiao Yiyue burst into tears, "I will definitely keep it true, but I don't want to keep it sweet." "

    Who says you can't keep sweet, sister January, you and Xixi are together , will definitely keep being sweet." Zhong Yiyao's face was serious, and her attitude was firmer than Qiao Yiyue's.

    Knowing that she was looking forward to being able to have a good time with Xixi, Qiao Yiyue also said, "Don't worry, Xixi and I will be sweeter just for you." She said, looking at Gu Xiwen, Gu Xiwen also looked at her, and the two looked at each other affectionately.     Seeing that the two people in front of her are so sweet, Zhong Yiyao felt relieved a lot. It seems that the cp she ate is real, now that she has her main body by her side, can she still use her own food to eat?     The three sat in the coffee shop and talked about what happened today. Zhong Yiyao showed Gu Xiwen the video of herself at the scene.     Although Zhong Yiyao is only 19 years old, she is already an old man in the entertainment industry, and she knows many things about the entertainment industry. So, when she saw that Tang Linli was going to have a scene with Qiao Yiyue, she hurriedly filmed everything.     Facts have proved that Zhong Yiyao's worries are not unreasonable.     In the evening, the topic titled: #唐林丽前动火口# became a trending topic. In the topic, a blogger posted a video of Tang Linli being stabbed and being taken to the hospital.     This matter involves Qiao Yiyue, and most netizens and fans on the Internet are still eating melons rationally. After all, there were so many hot search news about Qiao Yiyue before, but it turned out to be false news in the end.     But no matter how sharp the eyes of netizens are, they can't hold back those deliberately rhythmic sailors.