ALWAYS FOREVER

ALWAYS FOREVER

"You've got me in your pocket"

Being a firefighter was great in the Buckley twins' opinion. They got to help people and experience some action. Plus it was like they gained a family they never truly thought they needed.

Two years before Evan Buckley preferably known as Buck got his job as a firefighter for the 118 his twin Everlyn was hired there.  If it wasn't for her brother, she wouldn't have a job there.

The pair of siblings have always been there for each other no matter how stupid something they did was.

And if it weren't for Eve, Buck wouldn't have stopped his endless search for his purpose in life and became a firefighter. Also without Eve buck wouldn't be with the 118.

But at the same time if it weren't for Buck, Eve wouldn't have decided to become a paramedic . She almost became a doctor, but Buck didn't think she'd like it as much as being in action. Eve could never sit still for a minute and whenever someone need the slightest bit of help she'd be there to help. So Buck convinced her to follow a different career path.

So here they both where with a family that they needed and who needed them.

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew
-William Shakespeare

Cast

Everlyn "Eve" Buckley Age- 27

Age- 27

Everlyn "Eve" Buckley Age- 27

Eddie Diaz
Age-28 ish

"We can only learn to love by loving."
– Iris Murdoch

"My soul and your soul are forever tangled."
– N.R. Hart