Chapter Thirty Six

S3 one of my own chapters

Chapter Thirty Six
Not the Best Timing

EVE WAS BEYOND frustrated. At this point she was slamming things around in the kitchen as she cleaned up the pizza mess that was made.

"Honey, calm down." Eddie told the blonde once he came into the kitchen.

"He's suing everyone. The 118 and the city all because he can't go back to work because of his medical state, because if you where to be in the field and get hurt he could fucking die! But apparently the idea of dying doesn't faze him all he cares about is work, doesn't care how shit could effect the rest of us" Eve snapped holding onto the sink the best she could since her baby belly was in the way. "I can't see my brother because I'm still apart of the 118. He's my damn brother I've never gone more than a day without talking to him, now I have to go God knows how long."

Eddie turned his wife around to look at him. "I understand your anger, I really do, I'm just as pissed, but for the baby's and our cabinets sake breath."

"What if the baby comes and she can't see him for a month, because he has this stick up his ass?" Eve questioned tears now streaming from her face. "He's my brother and I can't speak to him."

Eddie pulled her into him rubbed his hand of her hair. "It'll be alright, but for now breath." Eddie felt liquid touch his feet and felt his wife tense up.

"I really should stop speaking about the future." Eve groaned. "I mention us robbing a bank, the fire engine has stolen money. I mention the police searching our home. They search our home. And now I mention giving birth because Buck as decided lawsuit is the only option. And my water just broke." Eve grabbed onto Eddie's arm when her first contraction rolled around. "I'll call Bobby since Carla is on vacation. You get us packed and tell Christopher what's going on."

Eddie nodded his head trying to stay calm instead of panic.

Eve reached over and turned the stove off and grabbed her phone from beside it. "Want to come and watch Christopher while Eddie takes me to the hospital?" Eve asked once Bobby answered.

"You're having the baby?" Bobby questioned, excitement in his tone.

Eve hummed a response. "I haven't had a contraction in about five minutes so you have time to get here."

"I'll be there in fifteen." Bobby states

Eve groaned in pain again after hanging up the phone.

Zeus and Apollo rushed to their owner's side concerned for her.

"I'm fine boys." She reassured petting both dogs. "Just welcoming another girl into this house so I'm not the only one."

Eve made her way to the bedroom where Eddie was adding clothes to their labor bag and a few other things to make their wait easier.

"I'm going to shower." Eve stated as she walked j go the bathroom.

"Don't we have to get to the hospital?" Eddie questioned.

"Bobby won't be here for fifteen minutes and my contractions aren't on top of each other." Eve answered. "So go tell Christopher what's going on and give him his pizza."