Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen
Discussion

When the team walked into the gas station on their next emergency two people just tried to Rob it was a mess. The ceiling was busted because the girl fell through it and then the guy had fallen around after one of the workers tried stopping him.

"Bonnie and Clyde meets Dumb and Dumber." Athena spoke as she walked back into the store.

"He seems fine." Eddie told the sergeant.

"His pupils are dilated." Eve added. "So he's high on something."

"Well I'll try to contain my shock." Athena spoke unimpressed. "Get him out of here."

"Stay strong, baby bear." The newly arrested thief told his girlfriend.

"I'm not your baby bear, jackass." The Woman snapped as she was tended to by Hen. "Men are the worst, right?"

Hen scoffed. "You're asking the wrong girl." She answered.

"I'm in a healthy relationship." Eve shrugged.

"I really like her, you know, and not just cause she's a redhead." Buck continued to rant to Bobby about his relationship predicament. "But now if I do want to call and you know ask her out, she's gonna think I'm only after one thing."

"You are only after one thing." The very out of it girl spoke. "Jerk."

"You don't even know me." Buck retorted agitated.

"You're a man. I know enough." The girl  spoke again.

"Look lady, just because you picked one of the assholes out of the bunch doesn't mean every man is an ass." Eve snapped. "Maybe you should think before you buy, because it isn't just his fault you're getting arrested right now it's yours for being stupid enough to rob a store."

"Eve." Buck spoke grabbing his twin's arm. "Shut up."

"She insulted you." Eve stated. "Imma say something."

"SHANNON wants to see Christopher again." Eddie told his girlfriend from the bedroom as she showered.

"Then let her." Eve spoke rinsing out her hair. "He's her son too Eddie."

"But what if she leaves again?" Eddie ask. "It'll hurt Christopher all over again."

Eve turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. "I understand that." She spoke wrapping a towel around herself and walking to her boyfriend. "But you're going to have to trust that she won't. And when you two get a divorce, the court will make a custody agreement and she will het to see him."

Eddie knew she was right and at this moment hated it. "Will you help me talk to her about this considering your the most responsible?"

"She's probably not going to like the fact that her husband's girlfriend is with him to take about their son." Eve answered placing her legs in either side of eddie who was sitting on the bed.

Eddie leaned his forehead against Eve's chest and groaned. "Why are you always right?"

"Don't know." Eve answered placing a kiss on the man's head. "Just am. But I'd I must I will go, she'll have to meet me at some point."

Eddie lifted his head. "Really."

"Really." Eve answered with a soft smile that could warm anyone's heart.

TURNS OUT after one's brother leaves is ex-girlfriend's apartment he gets to sleep on someone's couch.

So now, Evan Buckley stood at his twin's door while she was surprisingly home.