Chapter Fifty Five

S3ep15- Eddie Begins
Hehehegehehehe I'm sorry

Chapter Fifty Five
Anniversary

EVE WOKE up to a surprise she wasn't quite expecting. Of course she figured she'd get flowers and breakfast, but not this.

"Happy Anniversary, Honey." Eddie exclaimed when he noticed Eve eyes flutter open, adjusting to the morning light.

"You remember?" Eve questioned with a smile plastered on her face as she sat up in bed.

"Of course I did." Eddie answered placing a plate of biscuits and gravy on her lap. "Marrying you was one of the three best days of my life."

"Oh my God did you get this from that one restaurant close the the fire house?" Eve inquired her eyes widening at one of her favorite breakfast meals.

"That's your first guess?" Eddie scoffed playfully. "Not that I cooked it?"

"Babe, you and I both know that you can't cook this." Eve spoke, taking a bite of the breakfast sitting in her lap.

Eddie sat down on the edge of the bed next to Eve, just watching her, so amazed that they where married, had a kid and where happy.

"I have a surprise after shift, which I know won't be tomorrow so I'm not sure if that counts." Eve voiced after she finished eating.

"With our hours I think it's fine to count it." Eddie responded, kissing the women's cheek. "I however have one more surprise which will be after you get ready for work."

"What time is it?" Eve questioned, tapping her phone that was on her nightstand. "7:04" she muttered. "I gotta get up."

"I took a couple hours off for the both of us, so take your time." Eddie told the blonde before she could rush out of bed and stress about time.

Eve smiled, kissing the man's lips. "God I love you." She mumbled, getting out of bed to get ready for the 24 hour shift that she was hoping would go as well as her morning was going.(hahaha hoping)

"Okay, husband of mine." Eve spoke as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and walked down the hallway. "Ready to go when you are."

"One more thing." Eddie told the women, stopping her before she could see the dinning table.

Eve gave curious look. "Okay," she muttered.

"Close your eyes." Eddie instructed, grabbing her hands to lead her towards the table.

"Is that necessary?" Eve inquired.

"Of course, so close 'em."

Eve did as she was told and closed her eyes intrigued by what the surprise maybe.

"Okay," Eddie voiced once the where close to the table. "Open."

When Eve opened her eyes she gasped in surprise at the gifts sitting in front of her.

"I know it's not jewelry like a lot of people get their wives on the-" Eddie started explaining only to be interrupted.

Eve crashed her lips to his. "It's perfect."she beamed looking at the book bouquet that Eddie had made. It had six books that Eve hand put on her to be read list on her phone notes and the flowers that where on Eve's bouquet during the wedding. "How'd you know I wanted these? And how'd you get this idea?"