Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen
Filming and Drugs

THE ENXT 24 HOUR SHIFT Taylor Kelly was still joining and having her filming sessions with every firefighter while trying her hardest to get Bobby to answer questions.

So on the next emergency the red head and her camera man followed right behind the fire truck ready to record how the 118 works at saving people.

Today's emergency was at the swear muscle competition where a man got stuck in a double bicep pose.

The 118 and their handy camera crew arrived at the beach minutes after their alarms started going off.

When they arrived the team got their needed gear and went to see what the emergency was.

"LAFD." Bobby told the crowd. "Clear a path."

"What the hell?" The camera man inquired at the sight of a muscular man stuck in a double bicep pose.

"Keep filming." Taylor instructed to which the man did.

"Looks like extreme hyponatremia." Buck commented as everyone gathered around and started checking the man.

"Say what?" The camera man inquired confused.

"He's got a Charley horse." Hen answered reaching into her bag.

"He is a charley horse." Chimney spoke.

"What's your name?" Bobby asked ignoring his team.

"Charlie." The man answered.

"That's ironic." Eve muttered.

"Okay, charlie," bobby started a line of questioning. "When was the last time you had any fluids?"

"Yesterday afternoon."

"Did you flush yourself out for this competition?" Eve asked as she put gloves on.

"And for the weigh-ins, to make the veins pop." Charlie added.

"Well, you are definitely popping." Chimney commented.

"Alright, Charlie your potassium and your sodium have bottomed out and that's why you're seizing up." Bobby explained

"Seizing is always fun." Eve mumbled enough to where buck heard her and slapped her upside the head and shooting her a glare. "Ow."

"Can you two not act like five year olds?" Eddie inquired looking between the twins.

"Now before we start replenishing your electrolytes," Bobby started asking another question while hen struggles to put a BP cuff around Charlie's arm. "You got to answer me honestly: are you dosing?"

"N-no steroids," Charlie answered after eve took her turn of putting the cuff in his arm and succeeding. "If that's what you mean. I'm totally clean."

Everyone looked between one another, man was definitely lying.

Bobby looked at Taylor and her camera man and pointed at them. "Okay, you two need to back off." He ordered. "Get that camera out of here, please."