Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine
Hot firemen and women

"So you two are going on a date." Hen spoke teasingly while the 118 traveled to someone in need of help.

Eve turned her head to her brother and narrowed her eyes. "I told you that because you're my brother not so you can go share it with the world."

Buck held his hands up in the air. "Sorry, couldn't help it." He replied. "I'm happy for you."

"I'm not telling you anything ever again." Eve told her brother with a fake smile.

"Wait what?" Buck spoke almost immediately.

Eve cocked her eyebrows and smirked at her brother. "You heard me."

Before the boy could respond the fire engine came to a full stop meaning they had to hurry out of the vehicle in order to help who ever was in need.

"LAFD." Bobby spoke to the crowed of people who stood just outside of the middle of two buildings."Step back."

"Please help me!" A man's voice pleaded from in between the two buildings. "Please help me!"

Once the 118 fully got view of the man stuck in between the two builds they all stared in confusion and shock.

"Whoa." Chimney muttered looking up at George. "Whatever you do, brother, don't suck in that gut."

"We need to hurry before he accidentally does." Eve added staring up at the stick security guard 

Bobby quickly ordered his team to go to the different buildings. Eddie, Hen and Eve where ordered to the building on the left where Bobby, Buck and Chimney went to the roof of the building on the right.

"How we doing George?" Bobby questioned from the rooftop of one of the buildings George was stuck between.

"I can't...I can't feel my legs." The man cried. "And I think my ankle's broken."

"George," Eve began as she hung her head out the window with Hen right beside her and Eddie was squished between the two "do you have any idea how long you've been stuck?"

"I saw the sun come up." He answered

Everyone looked at each other knowing that this wasn't good at all.

"He's wedges in there pretty good." Buck spoke quietly to his captain.

"How's your breathing?" Hen asked due to inability to properly check the man's vitals.

George looked up slightly. "I can't really take a deep breath." He answered.

Buck was the next to ask a question"Hey, George, can-can- can you show us how high up you can reach? If we can drop you a line, we maybe able to pull you up."

George began slowly lifting his hand up the building.

"Nice and slow, George." Hen instructed as everyone watched the man slowly lifted a hand up the building

"That's it." Buck told him encouraging him to keep going.

But the keep going factor was quickly kicked out of the way when George let out a scream of pain due to slightly sliding down.

"George, just..." Bobby started instructing the man to stay still so he doesn't hurt himself any further. "Keep hanging in there, we will get you out."

"What are you thinking,Cap?" Chimney asked looking back at his captain.

Bobby stood at his spot on the roof and stared at the man who was crying from what everyone could assume was embarrassment and pain.

Bobby turned to the two men beside him"Buck, Chim, we're going inside this building around where George is and try to get him out." The captain then pointed to the three standing in the window. "You are going to tell us where to go and watch him."