Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen
Love

EDDIE had still been asleep by the time Eve found herself awake, and instead of allowing the man to sleep anymore she swung her leg on the other side of his hips and straddled him.

"Good morning." She cooed, placing light kisses on his face.

Eddie released a groan before grabbing her waist and turning them both on their sides.

"Well that didn't go as I wanted." Eve huffed, she was now stuck. Eddie had her tightly pinned to his chest, leaving her only to lay her head on his chest and let him continue to sleep. "Will you please let me up?"

"No." Eddie's raspy voice answered, pulling the girl closer.

"I could just yell your son's name, or my dog's name and then you'd have to let me go." Eve told the brunette with a cocky smirk.

Eddie sighed, letting the girl go. "Fine, fine."

Eve sat up and smiled down at the man who still had his eyes closed. "Thank you."

Right before eve could fully get to her feet she felt a hand grab her forearm and pull her back down into the bed.

"Eddie!" She squealed.

And before she knew it he had pinned her arms and started tickling her sides making her laugh and wiggle crazily.

"E-eddie!" Eve spoke between fits of laughter "stop! I-I can't breath!"

"This is what girls who wake their boyfriends up get." Eddie told her with the worlds biggest smile on his face.

"I j-just wanted..." Eve tried speaking while trying to get out of the man's grasp. "Wanted to make breakfast with the m-man I love!"

Eddie came to an immediate stop. His hands where still on Eve's waist, just frozen in place. A handful of questions ran through his brain but the main one was, 'did she just say she loves me?'

Eve became confused as to why Eddie had stopped and looked like someone had just told him that unicorns are real. However it did take her long to realize what she said and what made him stop.

"I- uh." Eve tried thinking of words, but none would come. "Are you ok?"

Without warning Eddie placed his lips on the nervous girl, making her eyes go wide in shock. "I love you too." He told her with a smile growing on his face.

Eve push him away by his shoulders and looked at the brunette. "Really?" She asked with a the same smile Eddie had on his.

"Yes, really."

"You're not just saying it to please me or to insure I stay with you? Not that I'd leave you or anything because you're great and well I love you to much just say goodbye." Eve rambled, her smile dropping for a moment.

Eddie grabbed the girls chin forcing her to look at him. "I mean it Everlyn." He told her sternly.

"Okay, good." Eve smiled , relief running through her."Well, Edmundo." She teased. "We best get up and get this day started."

Eddie flopped back on the bed and groaned. "What if I don't want to." He whined.

Eve sat up and looked at the man, her eyebrows raise. "Christopher sounds more mature than you do." She told him before patting his bare chest and getting out of the bed to wake up their children and make breakfast. (See what I did there :))

"Pants are recommended, honey." Eddie told the girl who was about to walk out of the bed room in a shirt and her underwear.

Eve looked down, not realizing she hadn't put pants on. "Oh, yeah." She chuckled, rummaging through her bag. "Looks like I'm going to have to steal your pants." She sighed. "I don't have any."

"You could just have a drawer here, I can occasionally do your laundry so you're insured to have pants."
Eddie suggested, raising to his feet and walking over to his dresser. "See a free drawer." He told her after he opened a top drawer that was empty.

Eve looked up at the man and smiled. "Alright, I like that idea." She agreed, placing a kiss on his cheek and walking out dressed in his clothes.

A/n

I spent three hours helping my dad move a trailer full of gravel he managed to get stuck on a tree. It was raining and we live on a hill, so he slid and it didnt go well. Everyone is fine though! Besides the bumper of my Dad's truck. Shit was hard considering we had to shovel some of the gravel onto barrels and then get it out of spots that it wasn't supposed to be.

I'm going to go try and publish a chapter of don't blame me because I should publish something on there and I'm excited to begin it but also I'm tired so idk what's gonna happen.