As cute as an Anabelle!

Rudra Malhotra

"Bhai!" Riya literally hugged me so tight the moment me and Vikrant came out of the airport.

I smiled wide and embraced her tightly.

"I missed you soo much." She said and I chuckled kissing her temple.

This is my very own little trouble of a sister.

If you guys are guessing exactly how large family do I have then let me inform you guyss....

I don't have a large family in fact an extra large one.

Let's start with my elder brother Ayaansh Malhotra who owns his own publishing firm in U. S.

Then me, Vikrant, and Riya.

We have all been born and bought up in India but when dad got an opportunity of expanding his business he grabbed the opportunity and left for U. S.

We all have grown up with having mom beside us all the time but understood that dad was always out there putting efforts to make our future bright.

When Ayaansh bhai completed his studies he always wanted to settle there and so he went away with dad. Dad and Bhai of course visited India and we also visited U. S for our vacations and those were the only times we all laughed together as a family.

Vikrant stayed back after completing his studies as Riya was still completing her studies and he was learning the roots of business in India so that he could handle the branch over here.

Mom shifted there when she believed that Vikrant was mature enough to handle Riya.

"I don't want to stay here with this ass!"
Riya whined as she left my embrace and I laughed at her.

"This ass is tolerating all your tantrums since 3 years if you're forgetting that." Vikrant said narrowing his eyes at her.

"You're dear Rudra bhai left you to sulk alone with me over here 3 years ago."
Vikrant teased her and I glared at him.

It would be better if no one reminds me of the time when I left India.

"Okay now stop blaming Rudra bhai. You know he is my favourite."
She said side hugging me and teasing him by showing her tongue.

I just stood there looking at them smiling.

Uffff! How much I have missed this!

"Jyaada hass mat. And today it is Aaradhana aunty and Tej uncle's anniversary party, if you take time to get ready I am leaving you at the house only." Vikrant said glaring at her and she smiled sheepishly.

"Bhai, so how excited are you to meet Aanya?" Vikrant asked wiggling his brows and I sighed.

Aanya Raichand.
I have only two words to describe her troublesome and annoying.

Huh! Liar!
Don't tell me you didn't miss that attitude of hers even a bit?

"Why would I be excited to meet her?" I asked keeping my stupid thoughts aside.

I wasn't ready to face her that early!
I wasn't ready to meet her period....!

"I soo badly want to see them fighting again. I am going to keep my popcorn ready." Riya said excitedly.

"Don't worry aunty has invited us for the party today. You can hear them bantering there."
Vikrant said while I just wanted to smack his ugly face for having such an annoying little best friend.

As if you would never ever notice her if she wasn't his best friend.

Whatever!
.
.
.

Vikrant rang the door bell of Raichand's as I stood there impatiently tapping my foot.

It is been 3 years...
3 fucking years since I just left and I don't know how are they going to react.

Raichand's are basically family for us.

Of course because my brother decided that a stupid Aanya Raichand was going to be his best friend and bought her home. We both families have been pretty inseparable.

"You-- Oh my god! Rudra....!" Aunty squealed as she lunged hugging me real tight and I am pretty sure she shed a tear or two.

"Aunty-- she didn't let me complete the sentence as she moved away and smacked my arm pretty hard.

"Owww!"

"You crazy man! How dare you do that to me?" She started yelling at me and I just smiled at her and hugged her again.

"I missed you." I whispered and she again smacked my back.

"Ohh you cannot fool me. Gayab to aise ho gaya tha jaise India me tera koi hai hi nahi." She said smacking my shoulder again.

"Aunty stop hitting him now. He still has to listen to his share of insults by Aanya." Vikrant said laughing and pulled me with him.

"Wait here for 2 minutes. I'll just put my phone on charge and come back." He said going away while I just stood beside the staircase waiting for him.

"Accha I have some work in the kitchen."

I heard her voice and quickly turned around but little did I know that I was going to crash into her and hold her.

The moment I slipped my arms and looked at her I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

What's wrong with me?

"Your still as clumsy as you were before I left." I said rolling my eyes and she opened her eyes looking at me with her mouth agape.

And fuck!
It was that moment that I realised...
I fucking missed India!

"Rudra fucking Malhotra." She seethed as she looked at me with pure anger in her eyes.

"Yesss! This was the reaction I wanted." Vikrant said probably stopping the video that he was recording and walked towards us with excitement in his eyes.

"So, how is my surprise?" He asked grinning and she glared at him.

Ye zinda bhi kaise hai?

"Soo good that I want to fucking kill you!" She said glaring at him.

"Bhai, are you going to leave her?" Siya asked giggling as she entered the scene and I quickly left her before she decides to start abusing me.

"Please, mujhe ise hath lagane ka koi shauk bhi nahi."
I said.

"Huh! And what do you think am I dying for you to save me? I would rather look at a pig then you!" She said pointing her index finger at me while I just shook my head giving her a You-will-never-grow-up look.

"Guysss! Stop fighting. I thought you won't fight if you meet him after 3 long years." Vikrant said huffing.

"And why would that happen? All our life we have only fought. What will be different after him coming back?" She asked rolling her eyes.

What did I expect from her?

"Exactly! Dusra janam lena padega mujhe isse acche se baat krne ke liye!" I said scoffing.

"Seee, he is soo rude!" She said huffing.

"And you are soo annoying." I said pointing my finger at her

"You--  she started but Siya pulled her saying,

"We should go to your mom!"

"Kyu meri cute si friend se jhagda hota rehta hai tera?" Vikrant asked bumping his shoulder with mine while I just looked at him blankly raising my brows.

Cute?
As cute as an Anabelle!