Just a one time thing.

Rudra Malhotra

"I am sorry." I said holding her hand as she kept her hand on the handle to open the door.

"It is okay." She said turning towards me and I looked at her confused.

That's it?
No cuss words for me?

"You were right. I am a nobody for you so I shouldn't interfere in your personal life." She said and I frowned.

The fuck?

"I said sorry because I didn't mean any of the stuff I said." I said trying to clarify but she just shrugged saying,

"Yaa. You didn't mean to. But it was the truth. I don't know what was I thinking when I entered your cabin." She said and I was more confused.

Where did that annoying stupid Aanya Raichand go?

"Hey! Look I understand you are angry then why are you not yelling at me?" I said and she sighed.

I've never seen her like this defeated.
And it was like someone was shoving a knife down my throat.

"Can I take you somewhere?" I blurted and she looked at with a wierd look.

Even I don't know why did I say that!
But today, I was not letting her get out of this car unless she gave me her annoying attitude.

"No. I am sleepy." She said and I rolled my eyes starting my car and driving towards my favourite place.

All this while she just looked out of the window not even speaking a word and it was irking me.

I got down as I parked beside marine lines.

She rolled her eyes as she got down and sat on the promenade which gave a beautiful view of the sea, moon hiding in the cluds and tall buildings shining bright behind us.

"How long will you be angry at me?" I asked and she looked at me with a blank look

"I am not angry at you. Whatever you said was right, no one would want someone like me. Except for the part where you said Akash broke the engagement, everything was right." She said and I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked frowning and she stared at the waves.

"It was not him who broke the engagement it was me." She said and I got more confused.

"But, he told that he broke it off." I mumbled confused.

"Because it would hurt his male ego if he told everyone that I broke it off." She said nervously swinging her legs to and fro.

"Don't look at me like that." She said and I raised my brows.

"Like how?" I asked and she looked at me while I yet again was spell bound the moment I looked into her deep chocolate orbs.