I swear I will make you regret this!

Aanya Raichand

"Di, what is wrong with you?" I asked on the couch in her house while she was sketching some design.

Ohh... Did I mention?
She is a fashion designer and an amazing one at that!
She has her own botique.

"What will be wrong with me Aanya?" She said smiling which definitely was not her real one.

"Is everything alright? Why don't you tell mom when will you shift with us?" I asked curiously.

She just sighed and kept her sketch aside.
"I don't know if I want to leave Avi alone over here." She said and I looked at her confused.

"Is everything okay between you guys?" I ask and I could see she was just battling.

"I don't know what to say. I don't know what is going on!" She said in a defeating tone and we heard the door opening.

"Aanya, you here? When did you come? You could have called I would have got your favourite crossiant." He said and I laughed.

"Jiju! I am no kid that you will get me stuff to eat while returning home." I said and sat opposite to us.

"But, I am here to take my Di with me!" I said stubbornly and his eyes shifted to Di and I did not miss all these looks they both have been giving to each other.

"It is always up to her. I would never stop her." He said but still looking at her with an unknown emotion.

What the actual fuck is wrong with these guys???

"Ohh yaah! Of course. As if you support all of my decisions." Di said scoffing and I turned to her shocked.

"When have I not?" Jiju said scowling.

"Okay fine. I will leave with her now only. Please do the honours of dropping us home Avinaash." Di said angrily getting up from the couch and walking towards her room.

"What is wrong with her?" I asked and Jiju just gave me a frsutrated look.

"I'll freshen up. Help your sister pack." He said and left.

Huh?

Di angrily sat in the passenger seat not before angrily stuffing her suitcase in the car's boot.

"Don't you dare take out your frustration on my car's door." Jiju warned her as if he knew she was going to bang the door.

In return Di just glared at him and banged the door really hard.

"Ghar se nikli bhi nahi main aur saari cheeje tumhare akele ki ho gayi? It is our car, not yours!" She said and I was just staring at them confused as to what are they up to.

****

We three reached our home and again these two started bickering while taking the luggage out.

Choti main hu ya ye dono?

I said slapping my forehead and went inside.

But the moment I entered I saw Rudra sitting on the couch with my dad.