How dare he say that to me?

Aanya Raichand

"Trust me, Rudra the guy you have appointed as help for me is a pain in the ass!" I complained as I entered his cabin.

But I got distracted as he looked at me while removing his glasses.

Arrrghhhh!
Don't get distracted.

He kept his glasses on the table while his deep choclate brown orbs started at me and crossed his hands on the table.

Okayyy...what was I here for?
To oggle or complain?

I just shook my head to get out of my phase.

Concentrate Aanya!

Well, I came here 2 hours ago as I needed to work under his company's server and found out that their tech team was shit. He told I could work with one of the tenured engineers and here I am to complain about him.

"Wow! You are complaining to me about someone else? This is something new." Rudra said as he closed the file in his hand.

"He thinks he is only one that knows how to hack into something and that I have earned my degree by giving money!" I ranted to him as I plopped myself on the couch in his cabin and drank water.

While he just looked at me with a lost expression.

"Hey! I am talking to you moron." I said waving my hand and he got out of his daze.

"You were saying?" He asked and I glared at him.

" I can't work with that stupid man. I need someone else for my help from your team." I said and he sighed.

"Aanya, you are almost annoyed by half of the population that is not how it works. Keep your temper in check." He said scoffing and I walked towards him all the while glaring at him.

"I would definitely keep my temper in check if he knew how to treat me respectfully. Just because I am a young girl does not mean I have any less knowledge than he has." I said banging my hand on the table and standing before his chair glaring at him.

His company problems could kiss my ass if I was going to be treated this way.

"Did he say something inappropriate to you?"
He asked getting up from his chair in lightening speed while I pushed him on his chair again rolling my eyes.

"Nothing that I am not used to. But that does not mean I will tolerate it." I said.

And then, my gaze shifted to a photo frame on his table.

"Hey, this is soo cute." I said with a smile as the frame had a grid of pictures with his family and then I caught a picture of his young days when he smiled so freely not giving a shit about anything. I clenched my jaw looking at it.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You have her photo in this frame!" I yelled and he angrily took the frame away from my hand.

"It is none of your business and this is an old frame. It was here when I left and I didn't bother removing it." He said putting it inside the drawer.

"Sure, none of my business!" I said angrily and left banging the door.

Dumbfuck!
How dare he say that to me?
None of my business?

.....

"Why do you seem so lost?" Kritika asked me as I was pulled into their conversation.