And you have gone nuts!

Rudra Malhotra

"And, please tell that guy to behave properly with her. If she complains I am going to fire him." I said to Vikrant while he sat there with a smirk.

"I thought you didn't believe in firing employees, just torturing them. Why this special treatment for someone who will work with Aanya." He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It is for my peace of mind. The girl will eat my head off if something bothers-- I was interrupted midway as we heard her voice.

"Meri tareef chal rahi hai?" She asked scoffing as she entered my cabin like she fucking owns it.

"Tujhe bachpan me tameej sikha rahe the tab soo rahi thi kya?" I asked glaring at her.

"Ohh no no, Tujhse jhagda kar rahi thi. Isliye toh tune bhi nahi sikhi tameej." She said with a sarcastic smile.

"You guys can continue, I have work. " Vikrant said chuckling as he left and she sat on a chair before me while handing me a small bag.

"What is this?" I asked looking into it.

"Mom has sent that for you." She said and I took the tiffin out.

"Woah! I soo missed this." I said smiling wide looking at the Gulab Jamuns Aunty sent for me.

"Where is my thank you, ungrateful bitch." She said.

Iss ladki ko na fek dunga kahi se main!

Acchhhaa! Kyu gaya tha fir kal raat uske piche?
My conscience asked.

And I ignored it.

"Did you thank me for yesterday?" I asked and she got up taking her bag.

"My work here is done. Now, I'll carry on with my actual work in your office. Tata!" She said walking off and ignoring yesterday like it never happened.

We always do this!

We never ignore our fights but all of the times when we help each other or just be there for each other, we refuse to acknowledge it.

I don't even know why!
It is like an unsaid rule between us, howmuchever civil we behave with each other we should be back to ripping each other's head off the next day.

We have made this unsaid rule,
No matter what happens,
We will only hate each other.

I chuckled thinking about this crazy girl and her antics.

Pagal kar degi ye har kisiko.

Just when I was preparing a presentation for my meeting my phone rang, and it was Aradhana aunty.

"Hello Aunty." I said.

"Hello beta, where is that devil of mine? She is not picking her calls. She said she would be back by afternoon." Aunty said and I looked at the time it was almost 2 pm.

"I'll go take a look." I said leaving my cabin and walking towards Vikrant's cabin.

"By the way, thank you soo much for the gulab jamun Aunty. It is been soo long since I last had it." I said and she chuckled.