This smile always blows me!

6 months later.

                            Rudra Malhotra

"Sir, can I reschedule your meeting to 11:00 am for today?" Vansh my assistant asked.

And I just gave him a stern look.

"Ohh sorry sir, I know you don't take meetings from 11:00 to 11:30 am. But this one needs to be rescheduled and is very important to be done with today." He said hesitantly.

"Yow will teach me how to do business?" I asked raising my brows and he nodded bowing his head down.

"Schedule it for tomorrow afternoon." I said and he left nodding.

And I smiled leaning my head on the headrest. I glanced at the clock as the clock struck 10:30 am.

Well, as planned I did return to new york for my business.

And I was heartbroken.

She did not come to drop me at the airport because according to her,

Goodbyes were not her thing.

I chuckled remembering her words.

But then, when Vikrant handed an envelope while I was leaving I knew I was leaving with a part of her.

I was leaving with her memories.
And she was there with mine.

Opening the drawer I was just smiling like a mad man caressing all her photos I had in the drawer.

I picked one of them it was the last one I clicked of her.
Where she turned behind to look at me as I held her hand from behind and had a wide smile on her face but there were also tears in her eyes.

I miss you.

I just caressed the photo and then took out the envelope she gave me.

I have read this n number of times, but everytime I read it I realise that was not the end of us.

The end is yet to come.
And she was adamant on making it a happy one.

I opened the envelope and removed the letter I was handed when I was leaving.

Dear Asshole,

I laughed everytime I read it.

Stupid girl!

I know you might be disappointed as I did not come to bid you goodbye. Trust me, I couldn't make myself do it. All my life I have talked about how I hated you, how you are a rude, annoying, egoistic, jerk. But, have I ever told you that a stupid asshole made me fall in love soo hard that it is impossible for me to get out of it?

I have always believed that I am a very strong independent woman who needs only herself and her family. But, somehow you made me dependent on that smile of yours. You made me dependent on all of those cute little gestures you did and all of the kisses you gave.

I told you "Goodbyes are not my thing" And you said "Goodbye is only sensible for us"

Tell me one time when I have took a sensible decision for myself. Hell, I fell for you and that was the most insensible thing I ever did. So, please spare me the sensible crap. If being insensible means I have hope that someday you'll be mine forever... Then I'd love to be insensible.

Kya kaha tha tune? "The moment I knew I fell for you I knew, tujhe jeet bhi lu abhi, kabhi na kabhi na haarne wala hi hu"

Main tujhe kabhi harne nahi dungi.