But, all I had to give her was this moment.

Mature content included in this chapter.      

                   Rudra Malhotra

"I thought Meera was staying at your penthouse. Why are you taking me there?" She asked as she rested her head on the headrest with a sigh and I started driving.

I chuckled tucking her wet strand of hair behind her ear and said,
"You were pretty mad about it. I have found a rented place for her and have also appointed security and househelp."

She snapped her head towards me and narrowed her eyes at me.

How much I am going to miss this annoying face!

"Bass main gussa thi isliye?" She asked.

"I also realised what you said was right. I should not let her walk all over me. She can't decide it on her convinience to contact me when she needs something." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Too late for that. Abb kya hi farak padta hai. You are anyways leaving." She said with a dry chuckle let out a frustrated sigh.

"You know I have no other option." I said holding her hand in my other hand while one was on stearing wheel and entwining our fingers.

"We can get into a long distance relationship. How does that sound?" She asked smiling and I kissed the back of her hand.

"Forever? Will you have a long distance relationship forever? My parents have carried out a long distance marriage for the most part of their life. And, trust me when I say it, It is terrible." I said focusing on the road.

"You are terrible! Tujhe waapas India aana hi nahi chahiye tha. Aur aaya toh mujhse dur rehna chahiye tha. Khud to jaa raha hai mujhe apne pyaar me fasake. Asshole!" She cursed and I laughed at her.

"Pyaar me to tune bhi mujhe fasaya hai apne. Main kuch bol raha hu kya? Aur itna hi dukh ho raha hai to aaja mere sath." I teased her and suddenly her face turned serious.

"For the first time in my life, I am regretting. Regretting of having ambitions to lead my mother's company. If not, I would have happily jumped around at the chance of leaving for U.S. with you." She said with a sad pout.

I stopped the car in parking and pecked her lips.

"You do not need to regret anything. This fire in you is what I loved the most. The fire to achieve anything and everything. I want to see you reaching heights you did not even imagine." I said and her eyes moistened.

"I am warning you, I have had enough of tears today." I said in a fake stern tone and she chuckled with tears in her eyes.

We started walking towards the penthouse and the moment we entered she asked me,

"What time do you leave tomorrow?" She was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Afternoon." I said and she nodded.

I walked away to get a towel for us. And when I was out her eyes fell on my camera which sat on the table.

"I did not know you still use it." She said caressing it with a smile.

I encircled my arms around her from behind and rested my head on her shoulder.

"After getting back in India the only time I have used it is to click you." I said with a smile and she turned her head to me with a shocked expression.

"When? I did not even notice." She huffed and I trailed my nose along her nape of neck.

"Rudra." She whispered as her breathing was uneven.