My love!

Aanya Raichand

"I'm hungry!" I whined while I leaned my head on the window.

"Don't share your personal problems over here." He said while he stared at the road as if it was very interesting.

How can someone be so.... uninterested?

"Why did you even come to find me if you were not interested in my personal problems!" I huffed and continued staring at his face.

His sharp jaw and that light stubble.

My god this man is a piece of art!

"Don't stare at me." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Asshole!

"Get down!" He said as he stopped the car.

"Has anyone ever told you?" I asked him and he looked at me with a bored look.

"What?" He asked rolling his eyes at me.

I'll freaking detach those eyeballs!

"To shove your attitude up your ass." I said with a sarcastic smile and got down the car.

The moment my eyes laid on the place we were at my eyes twinkled.

This is just the place I needed after hearing such a bad news.

"Has anyone ever told you?" He asked coming beside me and I turned towards him.

His blazer was off and he had his shirt's sleevee folded to his elbow.

Can you just stop getting distracted?
My conscience reminded.

"What? That I'm beautiful? Of course a lot of people have told me." I said flipping my hair and he gave me look which said You-are-the-lamest-person-on-earth.

"No. But that you are the most annoying creature to ever exist." He said scowling and I rolled my eyes.

"Now let's go I'm hungry." I said dragging him towards KFC.

My love!

I heard him sighing and muttering something under his breath.

I was literally grinning wide as I stood before the counter to order my favourite food.

"Stop smiling like a fool. They'll think you're crazy." He whispered coming a bit near me and I ignored him.

"One large bucket of chicken popcorn!" We both ordered simultaneously and the girl behind the counter gave us a weird look.

"I know you won't finish one whole bucket." He said and I gave him a deadly stare.

"I am not sharing my chicken with you!" I said glaring at him.

"I know you enough to know you cannot finish that whole bucket. Go ahead." He said and went away to sit on one of the tables.

Huh?
What was that?

I just shrugged and after taking my order I sat before him.

"I am not giving you even a single piece." I said as I devouring my chicken popcorn.

This is the best thing to ever exist!

"Ummm hmm! I haven't had this since ages." I said licking my fingers while he was busy in his phone.