Soo fucking whipped.

Aanya Raichand

"Aanya, there is a parcel for you." Maa called out from the main door as me and Anushka were busy playing with Advait on the couch.

She quickly held Advait and I walked towards the door.

"Who is sending you this?" She asked looking at a huge silver box skeptically.

"Maa let me see it, first. Even I don't know." I said taking the box from her hand.

"Aanya, you tell me this instant if you have a boyfriend." Rohan said in a stern tone and I rolled my eyes.

"Rohan, is this how you ask her about it?" Anushka asked him in an accusing tone.

"You will be the last one to find out about my boyfriend." I teased him and he glared at me.

Rudra is always right when he says...
I always just want to annoy people.

Well, it is fun.

"Aanya... He started but I interrupted him saying,

" Continue arguing with me after I figure this out." I said and sat on the sofa with the huge box.

I opened it and my mouth opened wide looking at the black saree sitting inside the box with black heels.

"Why did someone send you a saree? You literally hate wearing it." Anushka asked but my whole focus was on the box before me.

I removed the saree from the box and caressed the fabric and everyone got busy gushing over the saree when my eyes landed on the note below saying,

I know you would definitely hate wearing it.
But, man I would love to see my temptress wearing this.
All the best for your big day my little devil❤

His temptress?

I smiled wide realising who this stupid person was and just like a lovesick teenager my heartbeat raced.

How does he manage to make my heart go wild with just mere sentences?

Stupid Malhotra!

"I must say the saree is beautiful. But who is this secret admirer?" Maa asked teasing me.

Ohh God!
Rudra should have sent this to my office.
These guys are not going to let me hear the end of it.

"See, I told you she has a boyfriend. She is been behaving wierd since months." Rohan again said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Aanya, you know right. We do not have any issue with you having a boyfriend. But, at least keep us updated." Maa said softly as she sat beside me.

"Maa there is no such boyfriend. You know right I don't like traditional clothes. So, I asked Sia to select one for me. She just texted me saying the parcel has reached." I said and Maa rolled her eyes.

"Mere naseeb me toh likha hi nahi hai shayad mere damad ka pyaar." Maa said with faking sadness.

"Mujhe to bilkul vishwas nahi hai tujhpe." Rohan narrowed his eyes at me.

Iski toh main ek din pitaayi kar dungi.

"Kyuki shayad aapke naseeb me ek damad se bahot sara pyaar likha hai, Maa." I heard Jiju's voice as he entered from the main door and Advait who was Anushka's arms standing bouncing around looking at him.