I am never getting enough of this.

Aanya Raichand

"So, you both are in a relationship?" Vikrant asked as I sat on the couch in Rudra's cabin beside Vikrant. While Rudra was just standing leaning on his table looking all hot as if it was going to help.

Hot dumbass!

"Ask her." Rudra said shrugging and I glared at him.

Fucker!

"Aanya! Will you tell me? Or do you not want to tell me anything now." Vikrant said in a dejected tone and clenched my jaw eyeing Rudra.

Badla toh iska liya jayega.

"Are you guys in a relationship?" Vikrant asked again looking at the both of us.

How do I know?
We never discussed this!

"We have a thing going on, but we haven't discussed about a relationship." I said clearing my throat.

"Ohh, so no commitment?" He asked confused.

"She's mine. That's all you need to know. Don't ask too many questions." Rudra asked irritated and I threw the pillow at his face.

"You're so rude!" I yelled at him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"We haven't talked about anything yet. And that is why I did not mention anything to you or Sia." I said shifting closer to him.

He just gave me a disappointed look.

"Don't give me excuses now." He said getting up ready to leave. I held his hand and gestured to Rudra for help.

He just stood there and shrugged.

This man is soo fucking infuriating!

"I am sorry. Yaar, what would I have told you? That I kissed your brother?" I said and he made a very disgusted face.

"Bhai! You are so unapologetic." Vikrant said huffing.

"What? I didn't knew I had to take your permission before kissing her." Rudra teased him.

"Ohh you had to! Didn't you tell him? I was supposed to approve the guy you get involved with. And, I do not approve him for you." Vikrant said.

Rudra just looked at him flabstaggered and pulled me towards him holding my hand.

"She does not need your approval." He said scowling.

Vikrant held my hand and pulled me to him.

"She does!" Vikrant said staring at him.

Ye kaha fass gayi main!

"Ek marunga naa sari masti utar jayegi. Ghar pe dekhta hu tujhe." Rudra said narrowing his eyes at Vikrant and again pulled me to him and stood there with his arm draped around my waist tightly.

"Bhai! You cannot threaten me when it comes to her. You meet me at the house and I'll take your interview if you are eligible to become her boyfriend." Vikrant said as he left.

"Aur bolo.... No one is going to enter my cabin." I said mimicking him as I hit his chest.

"Chale abhi? Vikrant ne bahot time waste kr diya." He said and we started walking towards the parking with his arm still on my waist. I was constantly trying to free myself from his grip and then he turned towards me and gave me a stern look.